APS Camping at Bents Basin campground

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will mst likely come down for the Saturday. I won't be able to stay overnight though, as much as I would like to. If the weather is good I will take the bike out for the day. Anybody else going along that has a motorbike?

YEP :) but i think it belongs to you :oops:
I wish i could claim it tho ;)

I will mst likely come down for the Saturday. I won't be able to stay overnight though, as much as I would like to. If the weather is good I will take the bike out for the day. Anybody else going along that has a motorbike?

Is it good riding i mite come, what sort of bike we talking hugsta?

OK Team, I have booked places for 20 campers. I have also asked NPWS if we can conduct two surveys in the area. One to simply record the species that we can find and the second is to survey the river for Red Eared Sliders.

I am happy to collect a car full from Glenfield Train Station at 10am. You will need to rest yoru bags on your laps.

It is if there are plenty of turtles to chase!

Honestly, i dont know what its like, but i know its a nice depth, and its fresh water!

I should be going but not sure if I will camp or just come for the BBQ...

OK Team, I have booked places for 20 campers. I have also asked NPWS if we can conduct two surveys in the area. One to simply record the species that we can find and the second is to survey the river for Red Eared Sliders.

I am happy to collect a car full from Glenfield Train Station at 10am. You will need to rest yoru bags on your laps.

Thank you Peter, I will provide you with list bit later. There is lot of people interested.
I was counting on you mate.
You are champ to help with all that.

I will be at Glenfield Train station at 10am also to help with transport. Another 4 people get lift that way.

I'm going to bring a giant fit ball......

So.........

We can play extreme footy!
(parents advised to bring helmets....you do go boom)

So who has occupied the back seat of my bike then? I'll only ride if it is sunny.:lol: :lol:

ummmmmm, are we talking about scuba diving here? or can we just bring along a floaty and splash around. lol floatys are cheaper and funner than scuba diving stuff!!! (well thats what us cheapos say anyway. dont hurt our feelings ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back