Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nico77

Reaction score
I thought i would put up some pics of the enclosure i am in progress of making and a few of my new arivals .
The enclosure is made from 2 pallets i scored at work , i used the ply tops from them and the back ground foam came from fruit and veg shops (free) the only money spent so far was on 2 cans of expandy foam . This is the first back ground i have made in the enclosure so its going to be tricky coating it all , this is aslo my first attempt at doing vines which i hope turn out .
7 yawning
7 yawning.jpg
7 thinking he is a GTP :)
7.4.jpg
and 2 females
macca f2.jpg
macca f1.jpg

cheers nico

im going to give it heaps of coats of pond sealer to try and make cleaning easyer .

cheers nico

i will probly use breeders choice or aspen on the floor , the floor is flat it is mostly shavings you can see on there in the pics .
i got 2l of pva glue yesterday so i can start the long process of coating all them rocks .

cheers nico

starting to think about using this enclosure for a group of geckos or small monitors , any sugestions ?
i have 3 thicktails (u.milli) already so something different .

cheers nico

new arrivals

thanks for the replies and here is my latest family members the jungle is 7 years old and a real big girl and the julattens will be mine next week :) and they are 2

cheers nico

P8190159.jpgP8190160.jpgjulatten jungle1.jpgjullaten female.jpg

heres some updated pics , and the new tennant having a look around , he better like it i spent hours and hours on it already . I still need to add the sliders and doors then stain and clear the outside , oh and fit the light cage :)

cheers nico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back