Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats straight from your email to aps mate...........you need to resize before you send me emails, too busy with expo things to have time to resize photos. :)

should we get zo to put up a pick of you from xmas time now afro??

I'm too busy doing YOUR work to resize pics to send to you ya sod! Take your own pics next time instead of having relations with that chicken you seem to like so much. Just remember some of the pics I have of you guys too :)

my face is already up there, what is there to lose anymore? :)

and this is a family site, GFAC needs to be on those 'other' sites :p

Hottest member on the site.. :wink: (Frogster)
Jimmy4.jpg

*Sorry Neph heh :p

Didn't realise there were so many hotties on APS, definately need more bikini shots though eh Rob.....LOL We need to bring back some of the old hotties like Bry and Pinkie, at least spunky vat69 is still with us....... :D:D

hugsta said:
Didn't realise there were so many hotties on APS, definately need more bikini shots though eh Rob.....LOL We need to bring back some of the old hotties like Bry and Pinkie, at least spunky vat69 is still with us....... :D:D

:oops: How you doin'? :lol: :lol:
haha.jpg

Ok, ok!! Now, I'm sorry to do this to ya girls, but me and my hairy butt is DEFINITELY the hottest out there ;)

Whadda yas think???

DSC00116.jpg

Bex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back