Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

Cute shot, no way im going back through 50 pages to look for what people look like! can they all be copied and put into the rogues gallery??!

Thanks Pugs ;)
I was trying my best to put on my sexiest pose. I may not have had a bikini or a mini on, and my tongues not poking out, but I reckon I look sh1t hot in it!!!!
:lol:

pugsly said:
LOL

Cute shot, no way im going back through 50 pages to look for what people look like! can they all be copied and put into the rogues gallery??!

pugsley.....that is a BRILLIANT idea....how bout doing the pm thing to someone with the magic wand....

beknluke....that pic is just waaaaayyyyyyy too cute!

Awww shucks PFT - I'm blushing!!
I just KNEW I was too sexy to be true!!!

Oh!! We have a winner kids!!
Look at that Macleans smile :D :D
And those BEAUTIFUL green eyes - your flash works wonders ;)
Wow, it's official, PFT is THE SEXIEST bit of ass on this site!!!
I'll mail you the crowl alrighty??
Bex

im sorry....couldnt resist.... :D :D :D
some folk out there would choose your lovely long locks over my short sleek look any day but hey.... beauty is in the eye of the beholder... :D

all i can say is carrots to the bikinis! .....actually i have something interesting on apples and grapes.....gimme a minute......

We all know you're a big spunk already Bex, you don't need to tease us with more pics.....;-):D:D

finally found it Bex....

Apples & Wine

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree.

Most men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they sometimes take the apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy to get. The apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who is brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.

Now Men - men are like a fine wine. They begin as grapes, and it's up to women to stomp the $hit out of them until they turn into something acceptable to have dinner with.

Share this with all the good apples and grapes you know.

Bump! for all us newcomers... :lol:

here is a picture of me :S

onlymekm2.jpg

Heres two photos hope their not tooooooooooooooooooooo late.

First one of me in my drugs, sex and rock and roll days( not necesarilly in that order). Not that long ago!

Second shot of me doing other things a bit more socially acceptable that i really love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back