Gravid Bredli?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I second that no expert but I reckon she looks gravid to. Best of luck

Oh she's gorgeous! i hope she's not egg bound mate and best of luck :p hope you get lots of little eggy's!

Thanks alot guy's/girls. She doesn't appear to be in any kind of discomfort, maybe she's just not ready yet. I'll call the vet tomorro and see what they have to say.

Hi Bubba, no not yet she was throwing herself around a bit in her nesting box last night, so we'll see what happens today/tonight.

Think you've just made the record books for one of the most thrilling/exciting threads!!!

All the best mate, hope she lays for you soon!

yeah, good luck mate!! I reckon she's not far off.........(chewing nails)

omg this is the best thread eva!! gud luck wit her charlie...i dun think ull hav any trouble sellin the hatchies afta this thread, the girl is famous!

Haha lol Bugsy, Her eggs have moved further down towards her cloaca and i'm expecting her to lay any day now. I have been checking her about every two hours lately, it's driving me nuts!!

Eggs!!!!!

Went over to check on her about 10 mins ago, and this is what I found:lol::lol::D:lol::lol: She obviously thought it best not to use her laying box.

Attachments

• Eggs.jpg
    Eggs.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 80
  • Eggs2.jpg
    Eggs2.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 98
YAY congratulations. Are you going to incubate or let her do it? Is that a bad egg on the top with the brown colouration?
Hope they all hatch for you..Very excing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back