Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pythonkisses

Reaction score
just something a bit fun..........

If you Had the choice between having $1,000 cash in your hands
or your pick of reptiles what reptile would you pick and why.....

You can only pick ONE REPTILE i know this is going to be hard for some but only one

Mine would be......

Pick one reptile a black and gold jungle why because i love the colours etc within them and i have owned diamonds carpets bhp's etc would love to own a jungle...

Sammie :)

mine would be the $1000 only cos i that broke atm it not funny but other wise would be a female woma or bhp or big olive i know u said one but to hard to choose hehe

Pythonkisses, for $1000 you could get a black and gold jungle and a few hundred dollars change.
I love these kinda questions where you can just let your imagination run wild, like when i was a kid and i imagined if i had invisible man powers all the deviot kinda stuff i could do. Or if you had wings you could do really cool stuff, like flying and stuff. Or if you could tell the future and pick the lotto numbers, man i'm flying high with excitement right now.
Oh yeah what was the question again? I guess some kind of freaky albino money making snake would do me.

Hey reptililian with $1000 u could buy many shingle... ahhh forget it.

aussiesnakelover said:
lol parko u sure u still dunt imagine those these days?
No way aussiefella, i've found maturity and contentment in my old age.

If i had a shy thousand i would pay for someone to make me a whole wall of enclosure that simulates a Jungle Python jungle with running water and flowering plants.

A thousand dollar Jungle would have to be a superb animal

All I want is a sweet little shingleback, AND THE BLOOMIN' SPACE TO KEEP IT!!!

Didn't you notice the old Chinese cupboard I'm forced to keep some of my diamonds in? :wink:

I must admit reptilililian I overlooked the exotic chinese masterpiece when i was looking around your apartment last time hehe

Oh, ha ha! (careful, or people will find out our secret! :shock: )

Hey how cool is that reptilililian and i have a secret, if they do find out they could tell me what the secret is....

Money, would by a new freezer and spend the change on rats.

Not that its enough but I'd love a nice woma or 2, and like Lily, some space to keep it.
An avery or two would be nice aswell (not that they're reptiles), to get my diamonds outside and make more room inside. :lol:

mmmm, obviously most people would take the cash because you could still buy a reptile. Also, Sammie, you didn't specify if we had a $1,000 limit on our herp. If we did, I would choose a bells lace monitor (I already have one but for the sake of this exercise it is my favourite herp under a grand).

However, if funds were unlimited, I would choose Trueblue/Pilbara's bumblebee BHP. Best damn snake in Aus.

I also love these questions.

i would get a woma b/c i love the look and color of the snake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back