Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thenicewitch - It was definately a nice Scrubby - was a little flighty at first but looked great and had a fantastic temperament...

o yea, my spotteds also had some mesterious netted dragons on them...don't know whos they were but any way i was also next to some tree frogs and near the scubby and sandie, i begged my dad to buy that sandie...no luck but!!!

Aslan: i don't know about jester but year, i had them in the 3 wooden boxes, the stupid jackies were always hiding on the light cages:lol: but yea i was basically next to the gtp!

thanks, is he a member on here?

Luke

Luke you peanut! I was talking to you all bloody day! didnt realise it was you...I had the Gillens, Ackie and Stimmie... :D Hahaha, strange how that happens :D

Don't think Bob is online at all mate...he is at most MacHerps meetings though...

AAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
i couldnt find ya after it was time to pack up...to ask ya what ya forum name was and couldn't say cya!!!
mate i tell you what, your the nicest person ive ever met, i wish i could of talk longer HA HA HA

cheers,

Luke

AAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
i couldnt find ya after it was time to pack up...to ask ya what ya forum name was and couldn't say cya!!!
mate i tell you what, your the nicest person ive ever met, i wish i could of talk longer HA HA HA

cheers,

Luke

Hahaha - geez, in that case you must have had me mixed up with someone else :D

Nah, was good to have a chat with you - did we ever find out who owned those Netteds...? :D

LOL, nah, no one couldn't have given that info apart from you LOL

yea apperntly it was pablo!!! they were pretty cool! my dad couldn't stop looking at them LOL hes going to buy a tank now and have 4-5 in an enclosure in our hall way LOL...dreamer he is...just like me LOL

Luke

some of my photos of the day.....well all of em...was real lazy :?

neph just seems to pop up all the time ;)

cheers

Attachments

• nephrurus lad.jpg
    nephrurus lad.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 121
  • GTP.jpg
    GTP.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 55
  • biker lads.jpg
    biker lads.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 86
HA HA HA...i like that last picture!!! is it all you guys or are you in a car and saw all of them?

I'd like to find out how many new members signed up to mac herps for the first time on the day?. I wonder how many will actually turn up for meetings or they just signed up so they could buy reptiles.
I renewed my membership and will be attending mac herps meetings in the future as i've never ben to one :( don't get time, someday i will make some though....was planning on going on good fri but didn't get home from work till 8.
Once again a big thanks to everyone that made this show happen, it even re ignited my mates interest in reptiles, before then he was even thinking of giving his beardy to his brother but now has bought a couple of petes little eastys to look after and enjoy.

Cheers,
Matt

The raffle was won by vivien barbour, the taxidermist. she chose the snakes so kane got th ebeardies as the winner of the junior category.

Signing up as a member was not needed,not 1 seller asked me or my mates if we were members.

Hahaha Pete, like I needed 2 more Beardies.

Last edited:
was a good day. shame i didnt get to meet some moe people, i spoke to lots but i didnt realise who they were....haha.

what did people think of the over all quality of the animals? i was abit dissapointed. some great snakes and lizards but imo the large majority were very average......? obviously the best stuff is at home getting ready fo breeding but it would be nice to see some more top quality at the shows.

the scrubby was great! hugstas MD was a real stunner, cant wait to see how that colours up! zac had some nice snakes, and henry had some great geckoes.

I'd like to find out how many new members signed up to mac herps for the first time on the day?. I wonder how many will actually turn up for meetings or they just signed up so they could buy reptiles.
I renewed my membership and will be attending mac herps meetings in the future as i've never ben to one :( don't get time, someday i will make some though....was planning on going on good fri but didn't get home from work till 8.
Once again a big thanks to everyone that made this show happen, it even re ignited my mates interest in reptiles, before then he was even thinking of giving his beardy to his brother but now has bought a couple of petes little eastys to look after and enjoy.

Cheers,
Matt

i can't go to the meetings :(:cry: its to far away for us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back