Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah those hats were pretty unique! There was heaps of awesome stuff around on the day, I was just a bit disappointed that I didn't get more time to cruise around and see everything, too busy.

Finally feel like I have recovered today from the weekend. It was an awesome day, definitely worth all the effort and big thankyou to those who organised the event from MacHerps, the day was enjoyed by everyone that attended I am sure!!

Zac.

The day after

Just thought I'd share a couple of pics of a couple of ppl who worked extremely hard to put this show on. They did such a great job too :D

Attachments

• Gillsy.jpg
    Gillsy.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 67
  • PJ.jpg
    PJ.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 71
AAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
i couldnt find ya after it was time to pack up...to ask ya what ya forum name was and couldn't say cya!!!
mate i tell you what, your the nicest person ive ever met, i wish i could of talk longer HA HA HA

cheers,

Luke

I thought I was the nicest person you've ever met! :shock:

This show was the first I had ever been to and I enjoyed It immensely. Thank you for the tour Luke, you have been such a big help!

Melanie

to the team from mac herp that was a great effort We were very impressed and can't wait until next year.
to all the friends whom helped us and customers whom helped ben, justin ,gino , rob,melinda, tom, pinky, damien. thankyou so much if it wasn't for your help we would not be here you are very much appreicated. it was a great day
from the extreme pets team.

Some belated pictures

aps30-03-08008Medium.jpg

aps30-03-08007Medium.jpg

aps30-03-08003Medium.jpg

aps30-03-08005Medium.jpg

aps30-03-08001Medium.jpg

aps30-03-08002Medium.jpg

aps30-03-08009Medium.jpg

aps30-03-08006Medium.jpg

DSCF4383Medium.jpg

aps30-03-08004Medium.jpg