Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is this for real???? That is like asking someone in a gun club to shoot you with a small calliber rifle for the bennifit of radio a radio show........I can not imagine anyone suppling one of their collection for this.

I beg to differ. I reckon a fair few people would have definitely PM'd Stefan regarding this...

The OP seems to have disappeared, lets hope they have rethought their stupid juvenile stunt. Yeah, like that's going to happen...

The OP seems to have disappeared, lets hope they have rethought their stupid juvenile stunt. Yeah, like that's going to happen...
I'd say he just got enough replies via PM. Someone would have agreed to do it for sure

Well If they are after a thrill perhaps they should go to a boxing gym and ask any heavyweight to punch em straight in the head......this makes a lovely noise.....just perfect for radio!!! Please leave the snakes alone

Ill bring a nasty little one in, out of pocket expenses would include a carton of winnie blues and a case of becks, and $500.

Come on guys it is only one bite!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't harm the snake you sooks, they bite you at home all the time so whats the difference

I'd say he just got enough replies via PM. Someone would have agreed to do it for sure

Sadly, you are probably right - seeing the caliber of the replies some people on here are giving these days. Having said that, the pm's may have been too incoherent even for a crap radio station.

Come on guys it is only one bite!!!!!!!!!!! Doesn't harm the snake you sooks, they bite you at home all the time so whats the difference

It may not harm the snake, but that is only one consideration. Just think - I know, it's a new concept for some - what it will do to the hobby.

It may not harm the snake, but that is only one consideration. Just think - I know, it's a new concept for some - what it will do to the hobby.

This...+1

I can not imagine anyone suppling one of their collection for this.

Actually, thinking of it i'm sure there may sadly be at least one that would consider it in return for getting a plug to promote sales.

Im guessing if you lived in sydney you'd be one of the irresponsible ones that have pm'd stefan.

what i don't understand is this...
it is radio? who other then the hosts is going to see it?
no one will hear the snake bite him, all they will hear is a girly scream from merrick and i am sure that is something he can do without the help of a snake...
people listen to radio not watch it....

I agree Jen,

It only takes for people to see that reptile keepers are not being responsible for what are a Protected Species to give the people who don't think any of us should keep herps a bullet in their gun to fire against us.

no one will hear the snake bite him, all they will hear is a girly scream from merrick and i am sure that is something he can do without the help of a snake...

People do listen to the radio not watch it. But how much do u think Merrick will carry on about how much it hurts or how painful it is.

Have you not been on any radio station website lately? They post videos of their shows everyday.

They are also usually filmed the entire time now.

NovaFM - Snake Massage - Here's one from the other day where Monty and Merrick get a 'snake massage' from 2x Olive pythons supplied by Peter @ Featherdale Wildlife Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back