Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I am tracking down someone who has a small(ish) python that they can bring into our radio studios and get to bite one of our radio hosts, Merrick Watts.

this would be part of a challenge series that Bear Grylls set for Merrick today (video and stuff at nova969.com.au)

We would love someone in sydney to bring in their snake one day next week. We will have paramedics on stand by, so wont have any problems in that area. We will also be happy to reimburse any out of pocket expenses.

if this is something you, or someone you know, could help us with, please email me at [email protected]

thanks so much
cheers
Stefan Mitchell
Executive Producer - The Merrick, Dools and Monty Show - Nova 969

what a load of crap! this forum is for people that have interests in reptiles, not people looking to do a stupid stunt for ratings.

No ones going to willingly put there pet at risk, well no one with half a brain.

Hi all, I am tracking down someone who has a small(ish) python
ohkay....

this would be part of a challenge series that Bear Grylls set for Merrick today
:rolleyes: enough said...

We will have paramedics on stand by
:| for a small python?? do you guys know anything about snakes???? It doesn't seem so, and it seems you guys have been educated with the typical stereotypes for these gorgeous animals :x

what a bunch of idiots you guys at Nova are!! and getting Bear Grills?! He's a toss as it is.

Thats fine they can say what they want about APS I would much rather people look out for the welfare of the snake, then some crap rambling by a radio station.

EXACTLY, abnrmal !! The hobby does not need this sort of 'stunt' to happen. We are trying to educate people on reptiles, especially snakes, then you guys want to go and do something like this?!? idiots. :evil:
I've heard of stupid stunts from you guys, but this definitely takes the cake.
Honestly, the person that risks their animal by doing this would be a toss. (I just know I'm going to get infracted for this. but seriously, you guys are idiots!) I'd hate to know what other forums & places you're looking for a person to 'donate' their snake. I hope you get the same response as you're getting here.
Learn about reptiles from a REAL educator, not a bloody stuntman, bush-survivor-wannabe. Maybe if you actually read through this forum, you could educate your listeners too!

Last edited:
Leave him alone, if someone wants to let their snake get hurt let them. Just tell me when its happening.

Ben

Mate you also told them to scent the arm with a rat... that would not be a defensive bite....

Did you see his age redink.....I think enough said really! And again agree with almost everyones opinons here...

nova, posting this on a reptiles website for people to learn more and gain more experience about LOOKING AFTER AND KEEPING THEIR SNAKES HEALTHY is probably the stupidist thing you have ever done, and is well up there with the stunt you are trying to pull...
all you are achieving at the moment is just annoy a very large reptile community...you are not gaining much ground at the moment...

Last edited by a moderator:
+10 Jen ....Lol Bear grylls......he kills snakes and eats camel sh** when clearly his camera crew has food and water!

lol this is a joke right? Has someone sent an email to a newspaper? I think they might find this thread pretty interesting...

Crap idea,crap station.
Even if you could call it a stunt it would be a visual one.You do realise that you are the producer of a "radio" show don't you Stefan?

all you are achieving at the moment is just annoy a very large reptile community...you are not gaining much ground at the moment...

couldn't agree more!!!

and loved the idea of a tiger snake :p such generous people on this forum!

C'mon guys let's be realistic here... you can't offer them a tiger snake....
They want something smallish... an adder perhaps may be more suitable to their size requirements....

C'mon guys let's be realistic here... you can't offer them a tiger snake....
They want something smallish... an adder perhaps may be more suitable to their size requirements....
Now there's a bite he'd remember

IMO Stefans account should be deleted considering she only joined to ask a retarded question.

is this for real???? That is like asking someone in a gun club to shoot you with a small calliber rifle for the bennifit of radio a radio show........I can not imagine anyone suppling one of their collection for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back