Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

W.T.BUY

Tommy finally laid 5 eggs this morning so told my mum to keep an eye on her and she got 3 more eggs while i was at school:D:D. So exciting she has been gravid for about 90 days:shock::shock::shock: Fingers crossed on the eggs now. She ate about 15 woodie:eek::eek:s so she has put on abit of weight. Will get some pics soon.

just bumped the incubation temp up to 29.7 degrees. Does anyone have an idea how long the incubation should be.

nah will be keeping all babies. I wanna build up a little colony first. So hopefully this season coming i may have a few.

Thx im bumping the temp up to 31 degrees in hope for more females.

to breed with the father of them at a later date? i noticed u said u wanted to start up a little colonie thats all... or did u have a non related male...?

to breed with the father of them at a later date? i noticed u said u wanted to start up a little colonie thats all... or did u have a non related male...?
they do it in the wild;) congrats mate, good luck with incubation

yea but in captivity it is illegal well it is here in s.a to inbreed i know that much...

W.T.BUY? do u have a non related male?

it isn't illegal.. people inbreed lizards/snakes for curtain traits..

yea but in captivity it is illegal well it is here in s.a to inbreed i know that much...

W.T.BUY? do u have a non related male?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back