Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice -Peter!

Grizz: They look so cute when they have big looking eyes like that =p.

Nice -Peter!

Grizz: They look so cute when they have big looking eyes like that =p.
the mrs hates snakes... likes those photos though. atleast i have got something right in the past 8 1/2 months (preggas)

NSW banana country morelia
April09099.jpg

Thats a really nice looking snake peter.

mmmm bananas :p

Thats a very nice speciemen Peter,i could certaintly own that,no pigfeet thats not one off Jamies.

so where is the post that says "...thats not an intergrade it is a diamond, i can tell because..."

this beautiful morelia variant needs a name change i think, intergrade sounds bland.

These ones that are shown are also know as Port Macquarie Carpet pythons. But what about other intergrades of other species? Surely the coastals and diamonds aren't the only snakes that overlap boundaries and interbreed. Obviously the most popular but others must be out there, somewhere, too.

These ones that are shown are also know as Port Macquarie Carpet pythons. But what about other intergrades of other species? Surely the coastals and diamonds aren't the only snakes that overlap boundaries and interbreed. Obviously the most popular but others must be out there, somewhere, too.

Thanks so much Kath, I was quietly thinking the same thing but didnt want my overt neewbie ness to make me look more stupid then i allready have on this forum:oops:

So what other species intergrades are there?

And I love the yellows!! Will the bananna get more yellow? what a stunner:D

Took Hunter out for a time in the yard this arvo....

Attachments

• Picture 164.jpg
    Picture 164.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 197
  • Picture 152.jpg
    Picture 152.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 164
  • Picture 161.jpg
    Picture 161.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 152

he is adorable!!! do you take him for walks far from home?? lol we're wondering whether to take our boy to the park across the road haha

he is adorable!!! do you take him for walks far from home?? lol we're wondering whether to take our boy to the park across the road haha

Seem to get enough extra attention(birds :evil: people walking past) when out in the front yard... So yeah I don't take them any further than the yard and most the time it's the back yard - I like my privacy....

BAHAHAHA northern rainforrest python???? who the hell came up with that name???? ive also heard northern diamonds and southern coastals lol. I think the name Port Mac carpet is a better name for them as the name intergrade just makes some people think that they are a hybrid :rolleyes: and before anyone askes YES i do own port macs (a pair and a trio) and they are awsome snakes :)

I think the name Port Mac carpet is a better name for them as the name intergrade just makes some people think that they are a hybrid :rolleyes:)

But.. so many people seem to want to call ANY of the East Coast (NSW) intergrade carpets Port Mac/quarie
carpets, even if the actual locality is unknown.

Ivon, when you do get brave enough to take him for walks down to the shops, make sure you put a muzzle on him. Can't take chances with dangerous animals y'know.
Kris.

Ivon, when you do get brave enough to take him for walks down to the shops, make sure you put a muzzle on him. Can't take chances with dangerous animals y'know.
Kris.

I'll make sure i find one in the right colour to match his leash and harness....
I must have the biggest balls to be freehandling a killer like him :lol:

Inters

I have had my 2 for about 3-4 weeks and have been really impressed with the temperement of both of them, both only 3-4 months old and behave quite well. Saying that you know who is getting tagged next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back