Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont forget there is the ferry/zoo ticket option from Circular Key.
Catch the Skylift up to the top.

Ferry IS the best way to go, imho. However, Hugsta is meeting at the main entrance (not the skylift entrance) with the pre-paid tickets for the behind the scenes tours, so that's out for those people I guess.

I was hoping to impress Africa with the beauty and wonder of the ferry trip over quickly followed by the heart-stopping excitement of the skylift trip to the top of the zoo! ;-) oh well... :-(

No, Don't worry, Africa! They have special EMF transmitters synchronised to the frequency of pacemakers to give them that little bit extra added boost. We, here in Sydney, are used to Mexicans dropping dead from the wonder and excitement of our fair town! ;-) Just can't handle it, I guess! [cringes and ducks for cover, wearing asbestos camouflage undies].

Yes I remember well the wonder and excitement of fair Sydney town. The time available for personal relaxation was wonderous, (every morning in the bumper to bumper traffic on the way to work). The ease with which one could find time for meditation, (every afternoon in the bumper to bumper traffic on the way home from work). The great personal interaction with other Sydneysiders, (During the road rage on the way to OR on the way home from work, on a good day sometimes both ways). The time available for admiration of world famous landmarks like the bridge, (when stuck in traffic trying to get out of Sydney for the weekend). To say nothing of the sensory deprivation enjoyed when stuck in traffic in the wonderful tunnel.
Oh how I miss Sydney :)

I'll be there, and behind the scenes...
Darren, where and when do we meet you to grab our pre-paids?

He said something about meeting at the main gate at 9am (shudder - early start) to collect our tickets, but I think he said he'd arrange something re ticket collection for the people who are planning to arrive at a sensible time.....

Are the others that aren't going BTS (blue tongue skink, brown tree snake?) thingy going to be there that early? and where do we set up? I'm assuming thermoses of firewater are coming to be shared!! So, we'll sit together for "lunch" - right?!

We're not going BTS (blue tongue skink, brown tree snake?) - - so, where do we meet? -- OH! Behind the scenes! I get it
lol sorry. kiddin' you.

We can't wait to meet or remeet you guys. Heaven is talking reptiles for hours!

Inny, If I bring the turtle will you take it and find it a better home? I'm a bad dead turtle nurse. :D
I think the 3 of us will be there from 9 am onwards. But I'll check this post before we leave tomorrow to see when everybody else is arriving. We are going to the BIG CITY! tomorrow. lol
>hugs<
Love Em :)

Doncha worry 'bout a thang, there Em. Us city slickers'll look after our country cuzzins! EEEEEHHHAAAAAaaaaa!

noooooooooooooooooooooo
no plug pulling!
its just a little soggy......its still good, its still good
its just a little muddy......its still good, its still good
its just a little electrical storm......its still good, its still good

;) ;) ;)

slatey are you still bringing the thermo/hydro thingos?

We'll mostly be BEHIND THE SCENES under cover anyways!!! Woohoooooo

Bryony said:
slatey are you still bringing the thermo/hydro thingos?

Yes Bryony I will have it for you. If anybody else want some, just PM me and I will bring it there.
You can look at it in for sale forum in sticky.

Whoopee, we're leaving now see you all then!!!!!!

lol Bryony, we went to the ARP in the rain, but we are tough!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back