White Girl offspring/Gold line

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't get much better than that den, hatching time must be an exciting time of year for you and troy.

G'Day Den

Are these your Gold line animals or have they also been crossed to your Calico girl?

About time you sent some of those pics my way old friend...lol, I can finsh off your web site then.

Again Den, absolutely stunning.

To any thieves out there, i know you frequent these sites.... You'll get no-where with my set-up so don't even bother. The few people who know me and my situation personally will surely back that up.

Sorry peoples, it's a shame that the above needs mentioning these days!

I'd actually like to see them try...they'd have to bring some gelignite though!

Ta guys.

Lol Rob, one week per photo... lol

David, The 3 and single cloured head are progeny of my White Girl which is one of my Gold line females, just White lol. The RP looking male is also related to her.

Definitely Jonno, good thing I moved off the radar.

To any thieves out there, i know you frequent these sites.... You'll get no-where with my set-up so don't even bother. The few people who know me and my situation personally will surely back that up.

Sorry peoples, it's a shame that the above needs mentioning these days!
i think you have to state these things these days mate,especially with these sorts of animals...your doing great work mate(although you must know that already)

Holy Crap Den...I don't know if I like you posting updated pics, it's making my collection look really sad :)

I literally can't find the words to describe them?...Damn nice is all I can come up with at the moment!

Congrats :)

Den, those look incredible. The colors are Crazy.
I have some offspring that have the same colors...with some fading under the chins.
DSC04773.jpg

DSC04328.jpg

Of course, my 2.0 mega pixel camera doesn't capture color that well. Haha. They're MUCH brighter in person...as if they were plugged in.

They came from a faded pair.
I'm seeing some of the same pattern types going on with mine as well. Spots, dashes, squiggly lines, etc...that you normally don't see.

I'm in the first stages of line breeding these guys...in fact, I haven't even started (First clutch... last year.) but, I think I'll get close (in 10 years! haha) with some of these guys.

Hey, I'm coming over in June/July for a drum clinic tour. I'll be in your neck of the woods...maybe bring out the family for some drum fun? I'd like to hook up this time! Haha.....IF.... I have some time that is.

Can't wait to see where you go from here...with those beautiful BHPs.

Cheers,
D.

Looking hot as always D! Yeah the patterns seem to go hand in hand with alot of these animals. I'm working to refine the pattern side of things aswell. Working on stripes (or a train track kind of pattern), in the early stages of refining a spotted line also. I'd love to get over your way and go nuts with my camera!!!

As you know I've bred a fair few Gold animals over the past 6 or so years, this past season I paired Gold to Gold with excelent results, the season before i did an F1 backcross which produced some very pretty striped and Gold animals. This was the first season for my White Girl, I'll be pairing her offspring back to her eventually... Projects are fun but boy they take up alot of time, cages, rats and patience!

It'd be good to catch-up mid year, I'll swing you my new email address over the weekend, my home internet is FINALLY getting installed today... It's only taken 6mths..!

Chat soon mate
Den

they look like you're heading for a reverse leopard / red back spider line Den. WOW.

nice colouring and markings on the hatchies they look great

they are the nicest yet!! i love the red patch on their heads. it looks like theyve been heated up!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back