Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking snake! Is that an american morph?

re Wow

Its a hypo!! woopy do wow how exciting yawn yawn yawn :arrow: Boring lets all watch grass grow. :roll:

re Wow

zulu said:
Its a hypo!! woopy do wow how exciting yawn yawn yawn :arrow: Boring lets all watch grass grow. :roll:

Couldn?t agree more, lol :D :D :D

I think it looks really cool.
And to all the :roll: I'm quite sure that if someone here popped out that animal from one of their normal carpets everyone'd be filling the thread with excitment and wanting one of their own. So :roll:

I agree, that snake is absolutely awesome and yes ANYONE on this forum would be jumping with joy if that popped it's head out of a egg. That's the sort of animal I aspire to produce in years to come.

Mmmm, if I could just breed a few Bredli that looked like that :)

re Wow

Check this out wowee!!!more interesting more interesting and you can end up talking to it if you stare long enough(its good for singles)and if you smoke the wakky stuff most types of grass,walls,planks of wood and ants are interesting even weird designer snakes and stuff.

No I would have to say that the grass isn't as interesting as looking at the snake picture.

re Wow

Dicco said:
danw said:
No I would have to say that the grass isn't as interesting as looking at the snake picture.
Just think of it as a hairy Chondro
LOL dicco, i think the grass has been even intergraded or hybridized it even looks a bit hypo. :p

Its a hypo!! woopy do wow how exciting yawn yawn yawn Boring lets all watch grass grow.

There always has to be one[/quote]

Is there something wrong diamond_python?? Can?t everyone else write down what they think? Or does everyone have to agree with you? Everyone has there own likes and dislikes, just relax mate because its reply?s like that we don?t need on this list! keep it friendly mate, I hate seeing conflict on this site I love this site so just chill and let everyone write what they want to write keep your thoughts and opinions to yourself unless you are going to write something nice, cheers.

re Wow

Deano said:
Its a hypo!! woopy do wow how exciting yawn yawn yawn Boring lets all watch grass grow.

There always has to be one

Is there something wrong diamond_python?? Can?t everyone else write down what they think? Or does everyone have to agree with you? Everyone has there own likes and dislikes, just relax mate because its reply?s like that we don?t need on this list! keep it friendly mate, I hate seeing conflict on this site I love this site so just chill and let everyone write what they want to write keep your thoughts and opinions to yourself unless you are going to write something nice, cheers.[/quote] Ha Ha dont worry Deano i put the grass up to keep DP occuppied and its free you can even watch it with friends, Woweeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back