Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well, if i produced a Bredli, that looked like that; i'd be wrapped.......hehe fingers crossed.
I guess it comes down to personal choise....a very good looking snake IMO :D

i like it. i would get one to if i had the chance but i wouldnt pay any more then 200 for it, but i do like it.

if you go back onto the link and go down to the third posted picture, read the writing that goes with it, i find it funny, they are so serious when they talk about all there morphs. maby its just me....lol

re Wow

Some morphs are found in the wild like bumble bee BHPS or albino darwin carpets,in the hobby we are just making something more abundant that naturally occurs,these are man made. :roll:

Is there something wrong diamond_python?? Can?t everyone else write down what they think? Or does everyone have to agree with you?
[/quote]

When did I ever say that everyone has to agree with me?? When have I ever caused conflict on this site?? Zulu, it is actually sarcastic comments like yours that are not needed on this site. Pugsly posted a snake pic that he liked. You can either say I like it or don't like it. By putting up posts with "woopy do" and pics of grass cos you think it is more interesting is just childish. JMHO :)

Hey Zulu - is that a picture of a chameleon X costal or chameleon X diamond, I'm finding it a little hard to distinguish :D

Either way bring on the morphs

Exactly, there are many many people who like 'designer snakes' and there are some that don't. It all comes down to the individual, there is never any reason to attack someone because of their preference and equally there seems to be little point in the grass growing comments, if you don't like them that's fine but I reckon it is your loss, that's just my opinion :)

re Wow

8) Something to sell to kick the industry along when things are going down hill these morph mutant things seen nicer pure bredli and jungles.Get into birds mutant lovers and you can own a sulphur crested cockatoo x galah thats het for woodpecker :lol:

Here is a wild caught stimsoni.
Not much difference really, in body pattern or colour. After a shed and some captive tlc it would look better again.
We have a lot of native animals which are yet to be developed in line breeding which should produce some stunning animals without cross breeding.
Maybe before going wowwee at all the overseas morphs we should be appreciating our own native animals some more.

I think we can appreciate both the local and overseas snakes and I agree that we have only just scratched the surface as far as morphs go. As we can only dream of the overseas morphs it is our responsibility to create our own. :D

I agree Adam, we have so many wonderful varients of our animals that we can have stunning animals without the needs to cross anything, the variety out there is amazing.

Something to sell to kick the industry along when things are going down hill

I agree with you Zulu - morphs are obviously popular and we should supply what the industry wants :)

Go the Morphs

What will happen here, just like it has everywhere else, is that when the market becomes saturated with a particular snake people start looking for something else, it may be the same species but it is striped instead of banded or patternless instead of patterned, light instead of dark. You get the idea. That's not to say there is anything wrong with the 'standard' snake but people more and more want something to display and show off if you like.
There are those who may not like it and some who even view it as exploitation or 'against nature' but believe me the snake doesn't care. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back