Look how cute I am :) (Bite pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AustHerps

Reaction score
Well, Tatelina received her first bite from a reptile today. Luckily for her, it was from our 7.5ft olive.

Isn't she cute??

olive1.jpg

The damage lol

olive2.jpg

The aftermath

olive3.jpg

Oh what fun.

Well done Tat!!! :D lolol

Cheers,
Austy.

Ow! I'm more concerned about the fact that I can't bend my fingers now and that I have to type with one hand!
And she bit just after I commented on how beautiful she was!

And sounds like she hurt Austherps a bit when she constricted him as he was getting her off me. Tingles, sharp pain, and numbness came about after a very short while. :p

I can imagine ouch!

I've been bitten and lost blood but not that much did she bite and let go or did hang on or tair?

Wow, thats alot of blood, was she hungry or just wanting to give a kiss then a cuddle :)

shes a lovely snake .i was going to get you to drive to the meeting tonight tatelina,so much for that idea huh.looks like im designated driver..again
youll find the movement will come back to your fingers in a couple of weeks..nice pics austy

I saw the second pic and the thought flashed accross my mind- Holy Moly! The snake bit her thumb off!!

`geez..did it grasp you or was it just a bite!?!?!
either way it looked like it hurt!

Wan't too bad considering I didn't know what to expect being my first bite, but AustHerps managed to get her top teeth out of my fingers before she chomped down again. All in all lucky that she didn't decide to start eating me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back