Look how cute I am :) (Bite pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oouucchh. I know how you feel? my carpet did it to me a few weeks ago. He's about 5 ft and literally latched on my finger, when i tried to get him off, he just coiled my arm, that was my 1st real bite to, ive had some snaps, but that one was an experience. Hope your ok and keep enjoying the thrills of reptiles

awwww.....That looks bad (lots of blood) :shock: I had a whinge when i got bitten but it was nothing compared to you.
Is it normally an agressive snake?

Awesome Tat, nice bite.
Sorry for PMSL yesterday afternoon. We must catch up again.
Cheers
Koubee

Yeah awesome bite Tatelina. We met at the meeting on Friday night. It was good to meet you. You were saying the Bredli your getting is snappy too. Bet ya cant wait;)

Nothing like a bit of gore to brighten my day :) some lovely pics and she is a cute snake :D

Does look quite severe what with all that blood and all :D

At least it wasn't the end of your nose :)

Hey Yommy,

Nah that one was CB. The Katherine one is without a doubt our most placid snake.

Cheers,
Austy.

Are you talking about your other olive? Because I completely agree with that... Even though I was a wouse and didn't want to go near another big olive after that love bite, the other olive was at the COMPLETELY other end of the fiesty scale. Nice change really. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back