$1000 Snake Ranch Christmas Giveaway!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed...no longer on Facebook but have emailed :)

Good luck everyone and someone will be stoaked with their Present from Snake Ranch!

Just hours away guys! I know Snake Ranch will choose a deserving keeper to win! Good luck everyone and I hope the winner enjoys their new friends :D

I hope I win. I'm super keen on a pair of roughies. :D good luck everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope I win. I'm super keen on a snake at all. Would be the best X'mas ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway good luck everyone and congrats to whoever wins :)

Can't wait till tonight..... so damn excited!!!

If I've only ever bought one lotto ticket since turning 18 does that mean I've been saving up my luck so I can win this?
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Pick me. Pick me. Pick me!!!!!
Nahh jokes (actually seriously do)
Pick a deserving owner who really want a snake and would love you guys forever if you chose me um I mean if you chose them :rolleyes:

Q: Snake ranch snake ranch on my computer screen. who is the most deserving of them all?
A: ME!!!!

good luck everybody!!! luv ya snake ranch!

I am actually leaning toward a pair of Olives if I win, I love Roughies too but dont have my R2 licence :(
Anyway I know Snake Ranch will pick the right person, but still, good luck to all. I too am excited and can't wait to hear the results, I am holding back a bit though because I normally dont win anything.
8pm hurry up :p

I'm the same as you Ven_RBB...never won anything in my life so I'm trying not to get my hopes up :) It would still be nice to win, I really want to get my dad a diamond to put a big fat smile on his face again :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'm the same as you Ven_RBB...never won anything in my life so I'm trying not to get my hopes up :) It would still be nice to win, I really want to get my dad a diamond to put a big fat smile on his face again :)

That's really nice of you sharkyy, I kind of hope someone like yourself wins, even though I would really love to win but I dont have any family members that would want a snake or lizard, so I would just be spending it on myself :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back