$1000 Snake Ranch Christmas Giveaway!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha ^^^ I like their albino and melanistic blueys but snakes ftw!

@ Rbb & Sharkyy - I haven't won anything either. well except for the tiniest blue tongue bet. I would only be buying for my mum and my sister as the rest of the family aren't interested. Maybe a stimmie for my sister. I want to get my dad a diamond to scare the living daylight out of him. He'd just get annoyed though. :rolleyes:

Wait will it be announced at 8pm EDST. I don't want to have to wait an extra hour for 8 EST or an hour and a half for NT time. Dam Australia and its multiple time zones.

Am i really the only person that if i won would pick a bluey? lols

I would love a Bluey but none of the rest of my family do, so that is a unfortunate no from me.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha ^^^ I like their albino and melanistic blueys but snakes ftw!

@ Rbb & Sharkyy - I haven't won anything either. well except for the tiniest blue tongue bet. I would only be buying for my mum and my sister as the rest of the family aren't interested. Maybe a stimmie for my sister. I want to get my dad a diamond to scare the living daylight out of him. He'd just get annoyed though. :rolleyes:

Another nice person, my brother has a Bredli but doesnt want another snake, my dad has a spotted which he doesnt look after so I look after her, none of my other family are interested in reptiles :(
If I won though, I would probably buy myself a nice snake and the rest of the money I would probably give it to someone on here, someone who deserves it I guess (Which would be really hard, lol).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and good luck everyone, 17 minutes to go :p
I'm not counting down at all :p

1min :p
lol I am counting down on facebook too :p

Last edited:
I'm confused,,,,there is still like 20minutes to go in Adelaide....

I don't have facebook :( Oh well, I'll wait :D

All I will say is it was given to a Girl/Lady in QLD. This is just because you dont have facebook plus you are a nice person :p, sorry snake ranch if I spoil anything.

CONGRATULATIONS to random lady located in Ipswich, QLD! I'm sure you will treat your new friends like kings and queens ;)

If she doesn't reply soon there gonna have to choose person.

Really? That sucks....I hope she replies, that would suck if I knew I'd won but lost it because I hadn't replied....:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back