Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U people are all mad well the ones that spend 6grand ona snake bloody hell i try to get my dad to bbuy me a ackie for $200 and hes says thats way to much..wish i were a million air

U people are all mad well the ones that spend 6grand ona snake bloody hell i try to get my dad to bbuy me a ackie for $200 and hes says thats way to much..wish i were a million air

You dont need to have a million dollars, just need to save

The albino Bluey's will be sold for the full price because SR had a lot of people on their waiting list willing to pay the full price. They just about have all been sold aready. I rang them the other day about the bluey's and I was put on their waiting list for one.

Pines

The albino Bluey's will be sold for the full price because SR had a lot of people on their waiting list willing to pay the full price. They just about have all been sold aready. I rang them the other day about the bluey's and I was put on their waiting list for one.

Pines

Dont go holding your breath waiting for any, We were put on a waiting list 2 years ago
when they couldnt supply 100%darwin hets and have NEVER been notified since:rolleyes:
Now we see them up on the 20/20 sale and still havent been offered any from the so called
waiting list!
Prety poor managment in that regard!

I think the albino Darwins will be snapped up right away. Can't see why they are charging so much for hets though. Females are probably more because some of the albino males are said to be less 'interested' than the hets. I think it just depends on the individual, but that may be the reason.

Do they let us know when our order form arrives? I can't remember.

btw, I bought $20 of email to fax credit for this and I doubt I'll use it again, if anyone wants to email to fax their order in then PM me and I'll temporarily add your email address to the authorised list.

This has been argued to death in the past, most breeders don't base their prices on SR's discounts. Once the animals in the 20/20 are sold that's it. Breeders know what they want and people will be willing to buy their animals. Albinos in particular hold their price fairly well, i think it will be a few years before the prices start to fall with the darwin. God knows what will happen with the introduction of more albino species in years to come, will they drop or will interest be at its highest and keep the current prices steady for longer?

Were they 100% hets or 66%? $1250 each is the average going price for 100% hets. I don't think they had any albino or 100% hets in the 20/20 last year.

Yeah definately 100% hets. I would never have considered buying a pair of 66% hets as it would be too much of a gamble. They definately didn't have any albino Darwins last year but did have the 100% hets. I can remember seeing hets advertised leading up to last years offer for around $3000 and jumped at them for the price SR listed them at. As I said previously though they did cop a hell of a lot of flack for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back