5 Days In...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The new APS...

• Thumbs Up!

Votes: 62 79.5%
  • Thumbs Down :(

Votes: 16 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Just want to know what you all think of the new site now that you're used to it. Suggestions welcome.

well its working

still getting used to it

especially the pming people i keep forgetting to click on there name and then choose to pm them

but i guess all around its ok

still looks like something is missing or it just looks to plain

i like it although i dont like when you revisit old threads(previous to the site update) you cannot see the pics, other than that all is pretty shmicko

love it! good work! only query is why do some posted pics come up as thumbnails you have to click on to view properly in full size, and others come up full sized? i can only post the thumnail variety even with the increased size parameters... any ideas?

why do some posted pics come up as thumbnails you have to click on to view properly in full size, and others come up full sized?

Because some are attachments (thumbnails) and others are hosted remotely and linked to using an [ IMG ] tag.

I like it, it's much quicker and very easy to acess all forums, and dosent take 3 minutes to upload one page lol :p

I find it OK, but being on GMT is very annoying. Any chance of changing to AEST which would suit the majority but obviously not those Central and Western!

cheers for clearing that up Adam. so i can use photobucket or something similar if i want to post a full pic?

cheers for clearing that up Adam. so i can use photobucket or something similar if i want to post a full pic?

For now, yes. Attachments allow up to 1024x768 attachments, however you need to click them to see them full size. Once the galleries are back, you'll be able to upload your pics there up to 1280x1024 size.

been unable to see any new posts for the last few days, getting bored of reading the same ones. getting server busy come back later. not an improvement.

been unable to see any new posts for the last few days, getting bored of reading the same ones. getting server busy come back later. not an improvement.

Anyone else getting this? I'm yet to experience it!!

the only thing i must say is that we seem/appear to have lost a few of the regulars... or am i just imagining it? wheres soulweaver and TB? sssserpenttongue etc afro is not posting much either...

i like it over all, but there are improvements being made and i can see it is a work in progess so its all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back