5 Days In...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The new APS...

• Thumbs Up!

Votes: 62 79.5%
  • Thumbs Down :(

Votes: 16 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks great - I love the faster loading, and clicking through to full size pics from img links or thumbnails (or using separate galleries) can only keep the loading speed zinging along.
Like others here I've been familar with V-Bulletin boards in the past so no probs there, but I remember my first time at a VB board after PHP - so I can empathise with those first timers :)
Not been around much as have the flu and haven't really had time to read many posts let alone reply to them..
All in All - Thumbs up! Well done! :-D

After my initial winge i now love it. It's heaps faster and pritty easy to navigate. Thanks guys. Oh but I'm not sure if everyone elses time is wrong but mine is out by heaps.

C-ya
dynea

One quesion.....

When you log on www.aussiepythons.com you go to the home page (giving you a quick reference to whats going on in the whole forum), but I have found there is no way to get back to that page unless typing in the web address again

Is there a possible way when you click on the folder at the top left hand corner, to get it to take you back to the AP & S home page?

Matt

Love the new site, so much better and much faster! No problems whatsoever.

Thank you for all your hardwork Adam, much appreciated! :D :D :D

i really miss being able to pm people straight away. i think u should include a pm button doen with the "quote" "mq" and "qr" buttons. but hey thats jsut my opinion!

I love the new site, great work Slatey Jr!!

Love how each thread tells you who wrote it.
Love how the Members list is in alphabetical order.
Love how you can have a buddy and ignore list.
Love how it lets you know that you have added a comment in a certain thread.
Just great all-round!!

i like the old aps better but the speeds on this new one are incredible

Gotta agree with Ali, an instant pm button would be great.
The site as a whole is bloody fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i really miss being able to pm people straight away. i think u should include a pm button doen with the "quote" "mq" and "qr" buttons. but hey thats jsut my opinion!

If you click on the user's name, a little drop down should appear that allows you to PM them straight from their post.

whats with the buddy and ignore thing?
as i havnt had the chance to test it

so im wondering what you can do with it

I've got those things wombat, i can even see which thread people are viewing, it even tells me if they're writing a PM!

blimey...i didnt realise it went that far...... how much info is given out compared to the old site ??? anyone know?

Well just call me dumb then; all this VB stuff and the like is a foreign language to me....
I really cannot work out how to post a picture yet.....and thats after reading the instructions.....
See, just dumb....lol

Geat site, vast improvement. However, tatalina I agree with you and someone else mentioned it also in past threads, it comes across as less personal and a more artificial site. The warmth is gone. This could easily come down to just colours, grey being a pretty boring colour. Not to sure what it is though.

Also i guess the old threads that were posted up in herp help(vet ph numbers) and such like will be top of the pile again yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back