Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rock

Reaction score
Well, Well, Well, The pic says it all. Do you want one.! If Im not mistaken they are selling in the states for 120,000 Us. At that price I dont think so.
Pretty awsome looking critters but.

Rob

It's got nothing to do with greed, it's market driven, if the market is willing to pay then they will pay. You have to remember there is loads more money floating around in the States.

If they are the first available then they are worth whatever you care to ask for them, you must remember the American market is enormous and the demand will be huge. You couldn't sell them for that sort of money here but if they were hatched here they would end up in the States anyway.

stencorp69 said:
Wow they're unusual - but not US$120K worth

greed also happens here look at gavin bedford..... can you tell me that an albino olive is honestly worth 25k? or hang on even a pair? think thats the going rate for a pair of them

:shock: :shock: $120 000 good on them if they can get it :shock: :shock:

Have you seen them in person? Untill they are about 3-4 years they are actually yellow. They look like very large moving bananas. Yes I have some and no I did not pay a cent for them. They have being given to me to breed, from an experianced herp who because of business comitments has to leave the county on a regular basis. He is very experianced and well respected amongst his piers but due to commitments he has left them with me to breed. There will be albinos and hets for sale soon.
Rob

lol any time u wanna give me a free albino olive or gtp or woma out of the kindness of your heart give me a holler and ill be there with bells on lol :D :p :)

zard said:
sorry but i think its ugly :)

I have to agree with Zard on this one...seriously, I'd rather own your ordinary bhp as opposed to the albino any day, much more desirable in my eyes anyways IMHO

You might be right boa about them ending up in USA i winder how long it will take the albino darwins to get overseas if they are not there already and yeh kenskin the big moving banana would look good here but the price tag my missus would slaughter me. :(

boa said:
If they are the first available then they are worth whatever you care to ask for them, you must remember the American market is enormous and the demand will be huge. You couldn't sell them for that sort of money here but if they were hatched here they would end up in the States anyway.

stencorp69 said:
Wow they're unusual - but not US$120K worth

how do you think the albino darwin carpets and olives would get to the states the olives have been around for awhile and i havent seen em spring up im the states

I reckon they look excellent...what an unusual looking snake. I would prefer two 429 mustangs if i was getting a 120 k package from the states but each to their own

A bit too pasty-looking for my liking. Maybe when they're at the banana stage I might find them more appealing.

:p

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back