Albino Darwins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

I really love the look of these guys. Maybe can save up and get some down the track.
Would anyone like to put pics up of theirs esp adults, to see the different patterns of these guys??
Thought it might be a bit rude of me as probably a lot of people don't like to let on that they have them, but seeing the GTP thread and the pics, thought we might have some people who are quite happy to share.

I'd love to see some Albino Darwins also..

I think they are truely stunning!

& the variety of patterns etc are part of what makes them so attractive :)

Here's a couple for you.
Male
Picture390.jpg

Female
DSC_0426-1.jpg

That female is beautiful BOA. I havnt seen many adults myself, would be good to see some varied patterns

omg, i love the female shes more white insted of that yellowoey colour, beautiful mate

Our little girl, She's almost 2, such a pretty little thing :)

Attachments

• Custard 002.jpg
    Custard 002.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 323
boa. That girl is sensational.
Hope i get some like that when my hets breed.

Still haven't captured the highlighter yellow of her high yellow markings, but you get the idea. This girl was the prize from last year's 'Win an Albino' comp.
Shakura18m1.jpg

That male boa is nice,i really like the yellowish colour through the white.But then again the female is awesome.At what age do they generally start going white-yellow from hatchie stage...Those animals Rams and pythonmum are Stunning.....Fingers crossed for this season....

White starts showing after a few sheds. The oranges and bright yellows (which don't photograph well) come in a little later. It probably depends on the eventual intensity of the colour.

Anyone have anymore???
They are just stunning...makes me want one even more.

I do Fay.... though I would almost be better off drawing one than trying to take a pic.... me and cameras dont mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back