Albino Darwins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THANKS MATE:D, yah the first two rooms we did but the third i got a few guys in to do. TO BUSY CLEANING. Will post some pics when all complete. Anyway time to get back to work.
Regards Rick

very nice Rick, just like your animals.

This is very true Smiling_Assasin..... It is unfortunate that just anybody can 'owne' a native animal with no true concept of how to cater for its needs. All to often people are sold snakes maintained in sub-par conditions only to have the animal die because of health issues arrised as the result poor husbandy by the previous owner/dealer.:(

It is one thing to post pretty pictures of your animals on classified adds and chat rooms- It is another to provide exactly that to the customer.:?

I do love the pics from the genuines' though! keep em' coming!
Incidently, catchy name Rick- 'Supreme Serpents!' or was it 'Serpreme Serpents'

Unfortunately you have spelt it two different ways on your posts and failed to spell it corectly either time...:(

Oh well, who needs to be able to spell when you can simply deal in wildlife to pay the bills ey!!:p.

Maybe you should check the spelling of your 'owne'(sic) posts before having a cheap shot at others.....:rolleyes:

Here is a shot of one of the rooms in progress there will be three rooms in total each being 6m- 18m fully climate controlled insulated and of couse heavily monitored, with about 100 or so cages in each.Sorry its not as clean as the bedrooms your working out of.
Hot hot hot setup mate wow

rick - i am jealous!! and yes I am one of those ppl working from my spare bedroom! =( although it doesn't have a bed in it anymore. Looks like an awesome set up, well done. You must have a very understanding wife!

Cheers,
Dave

Buck dont know what you are getting out of this? My big spelling mistake that i posted. And by the way a prefix does not have to be spelt correctly it can be spelt any way you wish.
And to all the people that are going on about a poo in the photo its not like it stayed in there forever. Like i said sometimes you can get a good shot of the snake if you quickly lift the hide up and and take a pic. It was cleaned straight away.
My animals are kept in clean caging and i look after my pythons. And i have invested in the best possible housing you can get and spend a lot of money on F10 so that everything is up to a high standard of cleanliness.
Dont know what you get out of bagging people like this? Are all your cages clean 24/7 i dont think so.
And to all the other people thanks for the more posstive comments that i have been getting.
Good to see you are not as board as some.
Kind Regards Rick:lol:

Sorry !
That bedroom comment was directed at at a small handfull of people I let anger take over.
I to started of like that buddy. Keep up the good work and the main thing is that we enjoy our herps and look after them as best we can. Not put everyone down and use this site as a place to try and trash eveyone. Like some people do.
Regards Rick:p

Buck dont know what you are getting out of this? My big spelling mistake that i posted. And by the way a prefix does not have to be spelt correctly it can be spelt any way you wish.
And to all the people that are going on about a poo in the photo its not like it stayed in there forever. Like i said sometimes you can get a good shot of the snake if you quickly lift the hide up and and take a pic. It was cleaned straight away.
My animals are kept in clean caging and i look after my pythons. And i have invested in the best possible housing you can get and spend a lot of money on F10 so that everything is up to a high standard of cleanliness.
Dont know what you get out of bagging people like this? Are all your cages clean 24/7 i dont think so.
And to all the other people thanks for the more posstive comments that i have been getting.
Good to see you are not as board as some.
Kind Regards Rick:lol:

***???? Have another look at my post and see who it is I quoted and where my comment was directed. I found it amusing that someone had a shot at you over spelling after making a simple spelling mistake themselves......End of story.
I have since been PMed warning me about you. I have no idea what it relates to and frankly don't care. Maybe you are feeling a bit besieged and have vented a little my way I don't know.......

Sorry !
That bedroom comment was directed at at a small handfull of people I let anger take over.
I to started of like that buddy. Keep up the good work and the main thing is that we enjoy our herps and look after them as best we can. Not put everyone down and use this site as a place to try and trash eveyone. Like some people do.
Regards Rick:p

I think you may have misinturpreted.
The former postes were not intended to "put everyone down " as you put it.

Rather to make people aware that sometimes people can ilude to having perfectly healthy stock, but infact have the complete opposite.

I dont know why I ever imagined that someone with a big shiny reptile room could possibly have or sell unhealthy animals.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back