Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's fair to say because an albino has one 'defective' gene it should have others.

I knew abou the ones that turn white as they grow (can't remember what that mutation is called) but fair dinkum?? Albino BHP's???

Still would prefer an olive.

I have heard rumors about bredli, has any one got info to confirm or deny these?

one was found around the rockhampton area i believe, not sure about the other as ive only heard about it.
there was a pic or 2 of one of them on this site a while back i think.??

i dont know who has them, have just been told and have seen pics. if i remeber correctly one may of even died.?? it was a few years back, not very recent.

Wait i do remember now. A fella (I think he is/was a member of both here and morelia pythons) used to talk about them pretty regularly, think his name was browns??? I have seen the photo too, but all it really showed was a five or six foot white snake and it couldn't really be identified from the pic and the photo looked about thirty years old.

Does that sound like the one you are talking about TB?

There was a been a number of albino Blackheads bred in Europe last year so maybe more this season. Doesn't help us of course.

They aren't taking anything, they have been in Europe for many years now.

No point worrying about it really, they aren't our animals after all. It wont be long before they turn up in clutches here anyway :wink:

waruikazi ,

Yeah, its was "BROWNS" who mentioned the Albino BHP, and im pretty sure something along the lines of it being in his classroom when at school.

Found outside Rockhampton Central QLD, im actually living near there, and ive heard the odd comment people have made about a "white" BHP found some time ago in this area.

I recall some pictures of it, and it looked alot like the umm... "calico" looking BHPs that fade with time.

I think the pics in one of my Books, ill have a look

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back