Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakes123

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone knows if there are any albino levis in Australia? How many are there in aus?

I don't think there are any in Australia, but I've heard of ONE in Europe or the USA.

there is a few albino levis plibs going around australia that i am aware of however there hare over 100 in america i know about , http://www.aussiepythons.com/forum/australian-lizards-5383/hypo-albino-plibs-148649/

Ok thanks, thats what i was looking for. Do you know who has them or when they are expected to come out in the market?

There is certainly a few floating around. But due to the rarity of this mutation and value, owners are very wary of advertising their possessions and for good reason.
Cheers Barf

Yeah i understand that, i wouldnt even want anyone to know my address whit just my 4 geckos and 2 beardies let alone a albino levis. But i just want to have a chat with the person/s who has them.

Last edited:
cant say sorry mate all i can say is they wont be for sale for quite some time as the gene is hit an miss an not all breed albino , i know one sold on another Australian site for 15,000$ , for the time being i just settle with nicely coloured hypo levis levis =) ask Kupper or go to his profile an check some of his pics there quite nice animals also

cant say sorry mate all i can say is they wont be for sale for quite some time as the gene is hit an miss an not all breed albino , i know one sold on another Australian site for 15,000$ , for the time being i just settle with nicely coloured hypo levis levis =) ask Kupper or go to his profile an check some of his pics there quite nice animals also
It inherits recessively

not from what ive seen , ive been to ameica an see them first hand , an by hit an miss i ment from % animals not fully albino

I know off one person who has them but i cant mention details. He is a well known member on this site so it isnt BS.

snakemadness, was it you that made the same 'accusation' that you know or heard of someone having one in a thread a little while back and got pulled up on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back