Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a levis that is a type of albino

Here we go
000_0006.jpg

lol@ Hypo Levis.... 3/4 of them are pink, esp at night.

I do know what you mean Jason, even in my very limited exp :D, but there still are levis that consistently have alot more or alot less dark pigmentation, day/night changes aside. Hypo is always gonna be one of those labels, but there are still very light levis, no?

Depends on your definition of light, which i suppose was my point ;)

... but this is an albino thread, not about any old levis that gets its pink on of an evening :D

Albino levis will be availabe in the next 2 yrs, but theyw ill carry a hefty price tag. I cant wait till they are readily available.

Personally I don't see why an albino levis would be worth so much. All levis look very cool and you hardly ever see them anyway.

I cant believe people pay thousands of dollars for a gecko, like seriously guys it has bright colours and pink eyes sure, but its still a gecko.
I dont see anyone going crazy over albino axolotls

I cant believe people pay thousands of dollars for a gecko, like seriously guys it has bright colours and pink eyes sure, but its still a gecko.

Josh I have to totally agree with you. I for one would love to produce an albino gecko like everyone else here but I prefer my animals to have A: Pattern, B: Colour. PL's really are over rated for mine, be it gecko or Childrens python etc.

It is question of rarity. Quite right, albino rats, mice, rabbits, axolotls, who cares. That's because they are common. Same is true of albino rat snakes in the US, they are cheaps as chips because they are everywhere.

But when it comes to beauty, that is very much in the eye of the beholder :)

Dont get me wrong, I think they are stunning creatures and I would like to own one, but no way would I pay over $1000 for a gecko

jk888 if you read the location of the owner of this albino levis - amel nlp which is posted in the stunning levis thread
you would see that it says Sydney, Australia :/
and I believe he used the words "OUR amel girl"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back