Albino python found in Wallsend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wild ones live the wild. captive ones were born in captivity. If the epa find you a keeping a snake that you have no records for they kill all your snakes.

wild ones live the wild. captive ones were born in captivity. If the epa find you a keeping a snake that you have no records for they kill all your snakes.
are you speaking from personal experience?
Or was it a friend of a friend of a friend who over heard it at a pet store?:rolleyes:

I have captive snakes that were born in the wild.
Hatched rather

Here I was thinking they just take them away and give the away in ballots to registered keepers..(worst case scenario) the only time I thought they got the Axe was when the word exotic came up.

And reptile ballots are poems about snakes are they? I reckon NoURdeadWrong. Very rarely will EPA kill a native reptile.

And reptile ballots are poems about snakes are they? I reckon NoURdeadWrong. Very rarely will EPA kill a native reptile.

Not just snakes. They can also be about crocodiles and monitors. Rarely are they ever about skinks.

You are such a world of knowledge! Please tell me more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back