Albino python found in Wallsend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
soooo...back to the snake...how is it? tameish? Anyone come forward yet? Have you called the local EPA office and reported it?

I dont think there is a snake sweet heart. these clowns were posting bogus threads all day yesterday.

So you felt the need to post bogus responses? Or are you for real?

The chances of the epa doing a random check on a keeper is next to nil. The epa is working together with forum members and the herp community to clamp down on illegal activities. Such as people collecting wild hatchlings and recording them as captive breed animals. Be warned.

The chances of the epa doing a random check on a keeper is next to nil. The epa is working together with forum members and the herp community to clamp down on illegal activities. Such as people collecting wild hatchlings and recording them as captive breed animals. Be warned.

Will you shut the **** up already!

Last edited:
These snakes can't just be released into the wild because of the risk they pose to the native fauna through diesease and parasites.

People really do that? Get wild babies and put them as their own animals offspring? How terrible!

loool nourdeadright are u some kind of spy working for the government trying to peeve all of us off? dude im sorry but if ur gonna come of here telling us tales from Cartisiaparthtra ur just making a fool of yourself. What proof do u have that the government uses reptile forums to catch out people keeping wild caught/produced animals? im sorry but u havn't convinced me :(

Lmao mate I kinda almost feel sorry for you

loool nourdeadright are u some kind of spy working for the government trying to peeve all of us off? dude im sorry but if ur gonna come of here telling us tales from Cartisiaparthtra ur just making a fool of yourself. What proof do u have that the government uses reptile forums to catch out people keeping wild caught/produced animals? im sorry but u havn't convinced me :(

Just so you know...the NPWS, EPA, etc etc do frequent these forums and DO occassionally catch people out.... Trust me ;)

But this NoURdeadright is an absolute joke! How old are you anyway buddy? Having good school holidays so far?

hope you have some good hinding spots;)

You would be surprised how good a hiding spot I have... I have a ball python* on me right now but the epa wouldn't dare touch me down there and if they did the fine they give me wont cover the assault charges I'll be pitching :lol:

*I don't own a BP, this is a joke, just like the guy I'm quot.... better not lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back