Albino python found in Wallsend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I once thought I found a huge albino snake but realized I was just looking down my pants.... too far?

I just wanted to have it on record that you made me laugh before this thread gets deleted :lol::lol:

Where on earth do you get your information from ? Unbelievable.

wild ones live the wild. captive ones were born in captivity. If the epa find you a keeping a snake that you have no records for they kill all your snakes.

My dad works for the epa. its in the epa rule book. weither they follow through on the act is a different story.

i know the guy and ill give it to him i swear! :rolleyes: its a yearling bright white olive python with wings and a large vocabulary, sounds a lot like sean connery or liam neeson, so you know he's wise past his age. (perfect snake)

Once Dad kills all the nasty snakes then it will be our turn......

Originally Posted by NoURdeadRight
My dad works for the epa. its in the epa rule book. weither they follow through on the act is a different story.
which brings us to our next topic "Kids don't smoke crack"

if you search & look at the recent thread titled 'Butterfly?' you will find more deadright words of wisdom..... fountain of knowledge type stuff......

like father like son !!! the apple doesn't fall far from the tree !!!!

The best part about these threads is I get to add at least another name or 2 onto my ignore list.....;-)

I never relised how many snake poaches are among us. Either that or they are feriously defending collecting wild species without a permit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back