Albino python found in Wallsend

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wild ones live the wild. captive ones were born in captivity. If the epa find you a keeping a snake that you have no records for they kill all your snakes.

so? every snake still has the same instinct. i still find my 2 year old coastal hunting when shes hungry... the difference between reptiles and mammels is that reptiles don't learn their skills from their peers. ive said this b4 but ill say it again i know someone who breeds MDs and realeses them again due to them becoming threatened ages ago when their habitat was cleared and gauss what? its all ready helped an their captive bred snakes. sorry from my rant but i hate it when people refere snakes to being captive breed and not having the same instincts as wild specimens.

I once thought I found a huge albino snake but realized I was just looking down my pants.... too far?

Do you have a permit to post your knowledge on here? Do you have a book coming out? I'm trying to take notes but I just can't keep up!

I also have animals from wild caught parents :shock:

Should I take them back home?

wild ones live the wild. captive ones were born in captivity. If the epa find you a keeping a snake that you have no records for they kill all your snakes.

thats exotic snakes not wild snakes they tack them and give them to some one else
if u get a snake from a herpetology group like sofar thay come out the wild and need homes same as if u got one from ddc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back