Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D3pro

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I can't wait till offspring's from this bloodline is out and and available to the public! Truly an amazing specimen!!! will change the hobby for sure!

3Feb08%20052.jpg

Albino spotted python

Common guys, I know it's been there for a while, but I just thought I would share my excitement with the herp community lol...

I prefer normal animals, but hey each to there own.

I can't wait till offspring's from this bloodline is out and and available to the public! Truly an amazing specimen!!! will change the hobby for sure!

3Feb08%20052.jpg

Albino spotted python

LOL , how old are you? hehe

Albino

actually, i had herd that snake ranch had found one

is that the albino Olive your talking about? or have they actually found a albino spotted python?

and what the?!, Albino Spotted Python......with no spots? lmao

albino olive WAY better :)

Albino spotted python... the appeal is that you get a gorgeous python that doesn't grow 4 meters... and spotted pythons can be very dull, so this is big step up (in my opinion anyway)

The offspring would be worth a bit, only if they where 100% albino though. I would still get one :p

It doesnt matter what people say about it being found and that the person who posted this needs to get with the time ; either way its a beautiful snake and just admire don't point fingers.

is that the albino Olive your talking about? or have they actually found a albino spotted python?

and what the?!, Albino Spotted Python......with no spots? lmao

albino olive WAY better :)

It has spots! haha lmao

19 lol,
I only started collecting snakes 4 months ago... lol was I meant to know everything automatically?

aahhh That explains it.. all good tiger!

I really like albino maccys but coulden't afford to spend 7k on a pr of hets :(.. Guess I might get some in another 10 years like everyone else...

Wait to you see some other morths then. haha

I will look out for threads starting with "omg omg omg" hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back