Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know someone that has a pair of these.
Also i would love one... purely for the fact that its a spotted lol awesome species. but norms are better as if everything was albino we would have nothing natural lol.

I wouldn't say better, prettier yes... but the reason it's exiting is because it's one more type of snake to collect!

i thought that was all secret squirrel stuff? ya know pics have been flashed around before in the past but no on this the info to back it up, OR they don't want to disclose too much on the matter. so un till i see it for me self I'm calling BS to this one

hahaha, trippa's (zip, lol)

is there really boa woma's and reticulated jungles? (please dont laugh too hard at me if its a stupid question) rofl

olives are closely related with spotteds aren't they?

0274%20cropped.jpg

they have been taken in and out of the liasis genus a few times now I think!
now their back to antersia

Wow what lovely snake so bland, colourless and prey like, still i guess they would look better than other albinos due to the shine. I got a new albino the other day and its better than any albino snake, its an albino rat!!! So over joyed at having such an exciting morph, fingers crossed i will be able to breed from it, time will tell :?

If breeders got serious with desinger ants rather than semi locale pure stuff, there would be much better weird looking critters than this(not to say i dont think thats the worst looking ant i have seen), but the popular trend is with deleterious morphs, although with that comes acceptance of hybridizing among the money makers... Its all illegal to breed in Qld though.

Wow what lovely snake so bland, colourless and prey like, still i guess they would look better than other albinos due to the shine. I got a new albino the other day and its better than any albino snake, its an albino rat!!! So over joyed at having such an exciting morph, fingers crossed i will be able to breed from it, time will tell :?

If breeders got serious with desinger ants rather than semi locale pure stuff, there would be much better weird looking critters than this(not to say i dont think thats the worst looking ant i have seen), but the popular trend is with deleterious morphs, although with that comes acceptance of hybridizing among the money makers... Its all illegal to breed in Qld though.

Bland? normal spotted's are dull (excluding blonds) they are dull when they are born and the get even more dull as they mature. So to get nice morphs of a dull snake is a really good thing!!! I wouldn't want to change snakes like bredli's... sure some variations like the hypo's are nice, but it's more or less a bredli!

Oh... and let's not turn this thread into a hybrid topic... lol otherwise it will go on and on and on...

Which would you guys prefer... (not thinking about price)

DSC_0038_cropped.jpg
or
v1.jpg

I actually can't decide, they are both so beautiful

Last edited by a moderator:
As already mentioned hets were released this year for 7K a pair for those on their special list? Whomever they are.

Gird

They are going to drop in price very fast...they are just too easy to keep and breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back