Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With all the selective breeding going on Im sure wont be to long untill ones one turns up Im sure it would look amazing just the same as say an albino olive would or any other large albino python

Selective breeding can't produce an albino unless you have an albino or het to select.

If you stay up all night, I may post some pics - don't leave your computer or you miss out.

Good night
wine.jpg

I was surprised to see someone confirm it straight off. It was a good secret while it lasted.

I wonder if the albinism will take some of the edge out of the scrubbies :lol:

The matte white scales would be an awesome sight that's for sure!

Come on Waterrat, I stayed up all night and still no pics. Oh well I'm off to cry myself to sleep.

I wonder if the albinism will take some of the edge out of the scrubbies :lol:

The matte white scales would be an awesome sight that's for sure!

You'd hope that they were a little tamer. Blood stains on those white scales would certainly stand out :D

mmm... more people being strangled by 9 foot scrubbies is what I'm seeing...

comic8.jpg

Come on Waterrat, I stayed up all night and still no pics. Oh well I'm off to cry myself to sleep.

Ahh yah sook!!! We all know FNQ is behind the times...;) And after a few more of the Reds a sleep in might be on the cards...:)

You'd hope that they were a little tamer. Blood stains on those white scales would certainly stand out :D

Yeah I reckon! I'd be more worried about the snake staining it's pretty white skin rather than the state of my own flesh :lol:

I'm working on breeding some albino water pythons which should look like pearl. My secret is I cross my fingers, keep them in the dark and feed them on white chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back