Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

larks

Reaction score
Thought I'd share a tattoo I had done today by Spoonman at Venom Art, it's come up really well I think.

Albinotattoo.jpg

Looks tops :D Nice idea, too, to get an albino one. You don't really see any white tattoos.

Make sure to take another photo when the redness is down, too ;)

Seems to have black around the eyes ;) Nice tat.

Great job to spoonman aswell, I'm still searching for that photo of my first python that would look great as a tat. I'm yet to take one. Hopefully I can get one, one day and turn it into a tat.

Cool as ever! Post some pics when it's healed aswell please! It's a tricky tattoo to do, and he's done it well. Good work guys.

We will be adding more, we will eventialy get the hole snake done.
I will be sure to post pic's as we go.

wow there amazing, spoonman clearly has alot of talent with these realistic snake tattoos.
when im 18 im going to get one on my back, but still not sure what style, i really love the realistic ones but also contemplating tradition japanese style. does anyone know of any good tattoo forums? would love to have a look at some other snake tats

Well, I'll be, you didn't say anything about that yesterday Wayne! Daughter wants a Southern Cross and she is trying to convince me to have a tat at the same time. I was thinking of seeing Reg.

Must of had other things on my mind Ray, I think I've told every one I've seen in the last week ....LOL. If your thinking of getting a tattoo I would highly recomend Reg, he really looked after me, he even gave me a feed of chicken and prawns :)

Here's a couple of pic's from today.

DSC_0090.jpg

tattoo.jpg

larks: lookin sore mate. short is the pain long is the pride.... ha and they were bloody good prawns too. lol

fester: give me a ring if your keen for a tat. i'll make time for you. 85222011

Yeah it's a bit sore mate, no pain no gain. :)

wicked head and scale shape, i've seen some shockers in lately. not huge on the shading or colour but nice non the less. congrats.

Where were my prawns!!! hehehe looks awesome!!! hate to tell you though Larks... it is gonna grow!! and then your gonna want background etc... I would highly refer Reg to anyone looking for a tattoo.. of any kind... but if you get a reptile you know he will put all the details that others may miss... Cant wait to see how it turns out...

Don't worry JoeBlakes, it's going to grow really soon, background and all. Infact we are working on another part of it next week. :)

hehehe.. it sucks that i am a 5 hr drive away.. or i would have a lot more of mine done by now i think... you will defineately have to keep us all posted as to how it turns out.. would be interested to see how it heals with all the whites and stuff in it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back