Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I went back yesterday. It was to soon to work on the same part so we made a start on a bit of a coverup.
Here's what we have so far.

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0236.jpg

This is my tatt

I am loving yours, i am contimplating my next tatt... few options, just need to discuss with my artist.

Attachments

• l_2a1150dacd0fe1b0641f2211287021de.jpg
    l_2a1150dacd0fe1b0641f2211287021de.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 192
Looking good Larks. Can't wait to see the finished work. Keep us updated.

Nice, the outline looks goood.... but how are you getting rid of the blue tat.?
Also, what is the blue tat lol.??

Wow that the same kind of tat i was thinking about getting. A snake eating a rat. Great tat.

I'm so Jealous! I'm dying for a new tatt. But SA is a LONG way to go!
Can't wait to see the progress :)

Thanks guys and girls, I'm glad you like the new tattoo, I think it's coming along really well and will look awesome when finished.

Trouble: all of the colour you can see will be coverd with the dark colours of the Diamond Python and the background.

Will keep the pic's coming as we go.

Cheers

Thought I'd share a tattoo I had done today by Spoonman at Venom Art, it's come up really well I think.

omg is that the one that u got the other day? looks awsome!

larks that fishy was cool lol u should keep it there haha

omg is that the one that u got the other day? looks awsome!

larks that fishy was cool lol u should keep it there haha

Yeah the albino head was done just after I left your place and the diamond was done last Thuresday.
The fish had to go, he had out stayed his welcome ... lol

LOL, i had to go to the docs after u left, i had such low bp that i kept falling down lol

thats probably one of the best reptile tats i have seen how long did u have to sit down thru that albino head??

poor fishy! is it hard to cover up old tats?

Sorry to hear you had to do a trip to the doc's, I take it all is well now though.

The albino head took around 4 to 5 hours to do.

As long as the old tattoo isn't to big and dark, I don't think there to hard to cover up. Mind you I think you need to find the right artist to do the work.

Had a bit more done to the Diamond python, couldn't be happier with how it's going so far.

D1.jpg

D2.jpg

D3.jpg

That's going to be a good cover up job.

Lovely cover up.. Im looking for a design to cover a unicorn I had done on my ankle. I had it done white, but im very dissappointed that after only 2yrs the white has faded so bad you can hardly see it. Im going to try and get the unicorn coloured(without looking comical)with a reptile about to grab it. Still havent found a tatooist im confident to do it yet.

that's completely awesome. i just had my Olive python tat finished off. No regrets. Can't wait to see the finished result!

that diamond is going to loko outstanding whe its finished! are you going to get the old one covered up 100%?

Glad you all like it so far.

itbites: your not wrong spoonmans work is outstanding, that was all done free hand and his atention to detail is just awesome.

Yes Jason, the old one will be totaly covered.

crystal: I would love to see your olive tattoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back