Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sdaji, yes it is fairly obvious it is a joke but there are always gullible people out there. How many emailed the bloke with the $500 GTP's ? :)

What do you mean its a joke and your just jealous you missed out on the $500(actually I think it was $700, I'd better check the reciept) GTP's.
images.jpg

They have been Bonsai'ing snakes for years and putting them in jars. The first real snakes I ever saw were in coiled up in jars at a university open day.

I am guessing that a cat bonsai'd into a glass jar cannot become ferel so I am all for it. I reckon they should start selling kitten bonsai kits at Coles and start giving them a way in breakfast cereal packets!

What makes you think I missed out ? :D

peterescue said:
What do you mean its a joke and your just jealous you missed out on the $500(actually I think it was $700, I'd better check the reciept) GTP's.

speakin of cats
my MD has just discovered that there is a tastey meal outside his lofty enclosure (my wifes cat). he looks veeeerrrryyy interested in it. keeps tappin' the glass and tryin to attract its attention. i showed the wife, ooohhh, NOT HAPPY JAN. '"keep that snake room door closed. if i come home and the cat is missing, you better be gone to". poor Becker won't get a fresh feed of cat. Spose he will just have to keep dreamin'

You should hide the cat and see if she will follow thru with the threat if she is just a little sad then buy her a kitten problem solved :twisted:

possum said:
Smart alec......
You called?

I'm with you Sdaji. Read the who site word for word when I came across it about 6months ago, and was very impressed. Forward it on to several people and they all thought it was real.

raises hand gullibly

Pak Obs" <[email protected]> Add to Address Book
To: [email protected]
Subject: green tree pythons
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 22:47:11 +1000

hi , i can't send photos, i'm in sydney, it's not a typo, they're legit &
yes, i'm serious.

i'm new to oz, so i had no idea of local prices. back in the u.s these gtp's
are popular so i'm just asking for what i paid for my hatchlings. they are
equivalent to other top end specs & $.
they are just as easy to breed as other morelia, once you understand their
specific needs.
i'm amazed they're not more popular over here.

i've been overwhelmed by responses & been brought up to speed. are you guys
serious?!
$10000! for a hatchling! and they're ozy snakes! what's up with this?

thanks everyone for all the gos. makes interesting reading! including
corruption & conspiracy theories.
a breeder just told me that widlife authorities raid local breeders in nqld
& elsewhere to keep the prices high. seriously!? makes me wonder about my
best specs i lost in quarantine.
i personally think that when prices are too high, you get theft &
corruption.
i for one am going to keep my prices reasonable as an antidote to this
situation.
(so long as i don't get done myself!). makes me a little nervous knowing my
clutches are worth more than my house! if some of you are pulling my leg
then can someone level with me!

anyway, they're cheaper cos i figure they're png/oz, not pure & i'm not in
it for the $
what i've decided to do anyway, is swap for other top end specs, or just
interesting herps.
so if you don't mind, i'll exchange instead. i'm particularly interested in
these specs:-

black & gold jungle pythons, yellow diamonds, pygmy pythons, oenpelli,
thorny devils, frilled necks, pygmy monitors, perentie and albino's of any
specs.

so please tell me what you want to swap & send photos if you can.

Johnny

did i email him??? deny deny deny!!!

Yes there is one born every minute.........well several apparently :lol:

Sdaji and Boa you guys are the best I mean how come it got everyone else that has never seen the site before and you guys just new it was a joke all along, well done, you guys rock!

I couldn't agree more Deano. Sdaji and Boa you guys are such smart lil fellas how did you know that website was a joke, you guys really rock my world too...I hope this gives you a big enough head to float away and disappear from the site.

Thats enough fellas, its bad enough when Sdaji is right without you guys massaging his ego.
Dont worry too much guys there are still people who believe that story about the Cambodian Midget Wrestling Team.(and it goes on)

Well, like Sdaji, if you read the site it is made fairly obvious that it is a joke, a sick joke granted but a joke none the less.

Wow Blakos, 4 posts and you are already trying to boot us off the site, you'll fit in well :lol:

Blakos said:
I couldn't agree more Deano. Sdaji and Boa you guys are such smart lil fellas how did you know that website was a joke, you guys really rock my world too...I hope this gives you a big enough head to float away and disappear from the site.

There's no glory in spotting that the site is a joke, no one is trying to boast. The guy has done a brilliant job of making it seem plausible if you take a very short glimpse and put in a fair bit of accurate technical data, but then makes obvious errors and throws in blatant absurdities. I think he is trying to have a lend of anyone who gets upset. Surely if you didn't understand that it is utterly biologically impossible to 'bonsai' a cat (fair enough I suppose, we're not all biologists or experienced with the basic realities of animals) and were convinced it was real, you would be horribly shocked by the unspeakable cruelty and be compelled to read the whole thing, which would lead you to realise it is all in jest. On realising it was a joke, you'd laugh (if you had a sense of humour) and all would be well. Since it's in jest and so well done, I'd have enjoyed it even if it was about reptiles, marsupials, grasshoppers or penguins.

Welcome to the site Blackos, it's good to see that you've worked out how things work around here. I presume that you've waited almost four months to make your fourth post so that you would get it right, yes, insulting people is what makes this place go 'round :) :lol: It looks like you'll fit in well :)

peterescue, I think they were actually being sarcastic, I don't think they were massaging my ego at all ;) (see, it's not just cat jokes I can spot :lol: ) It's okay, you can still be my number one masseur.

Laugh a little, guys :)

Ok boa, you have mentioned it?s a joke about 7 times we all know, relax mate, as I said we only seen the link once and other people have only seen it once so you can expect them to ask questions about the site but thanks for clarifying it?s a joke! Much appreciated mate where would this site be without you?.

Haha with people like you on this site wasting everyones time replying with smart alec comments to peoples posts ....then mate whats the point.

And WOW boa looks like you've annoyed 998 people, you really have matured

Sdija, four months and I keep seeing you online haven't you got something decent to post .....Haha and a big WOW to you too 2256 rubbish posts
Wake up guys everyone see's you both as fools.

Hehehe Laugh a lil more!

(edited by mod)

Well you are right there sdaji, it looks like Blakos will fit in after all LMAO??

Haha :lol: you're really getting the hang of it :D

By the way, posting 998 times doesn't equate to annoying 998 people... you can actually annoy multiple people with each post, as more than one person reads each one! :shock: ;) Such gorgeous efficiency! :p

You're right about there being no point to posting, but we, the lifeless morons who are the non silent APS members seem not to notice or care ;)

Something decent to post? Me? Nah, never :)

I'm used to people seeing me as a fool, lots of fun :)

Hehehe Laugh a lil more!

Will do :)

/me looks around for the popcorn

Oh, Blakos, are you buying a new car this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back