Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to ask what you did for a living but you are apparently the APS spokesman, or should that be spokesperson ?

Blakos said:
Wake up guys everyone see's you both as fools.

Hehehe Laugh a lil more!

It certainly doesn't seem to take much to rattle your cage doesn't it ? Give the recent problems this site has had maybe I was wrong, you might not fit in after all, lighten up a little.

Hey can you guys please stay on topic, we are talking about putting cats in little bottles okay? How can the serious people like me expect to do any research at all with all this bickering?

I've been trying to figure out how to get a mouse into a hourglass, I want half the mouse in the top and half in the bottom.

boa said:
I've been trying to figure out how to get a mouse into a hourglass, I want half the mouse in the top and half in the bottom.
Take both ends off the hour glass, cut the mouse into 2 equal pieces, put one piece in each end of the hour glass then replace the ends.

No thats not how you do it. You need to place a pinky into the hourglass and the it will grow like that. I saw a photo of a freshwater turtle that had grown up with a plastic milk bottle ring around its middle.

Some chinese women used to, and may still, wear tiny wooden shoes which would stunt their feet as they grow up because some chinese men used to, and may still, find women with deformed feet attractive. Does this suggest that perhaps the bonsai kitten may indeed be possible? And if so do chinese male cats find them attractive?

I tried the chopping the mouse in half method but they really are a bugger to stick back together.

boa wrote: ?I've been trying to figure out how to get a mouse into a hourglass, I want half the mouse in the top and half in the bottom.

Take both ends off the hour glass, cut the mouse into 2 equal pieces, put one piece in each end of the hour glass then replace the ends.

Boa: Didn't you read the bonsai kitten site? It says many times that cats have unique bones and are the only species which you can contort like that.

Parko: shame on you, mice are one of god's creatures and should never be harmed in any way for any purpose, ever, no matter what. Also, cutting them in half might kill them, unless both halves can grow into new mice, as with starfish, planarians, skinks and eskimos, but even then, you would have a separate mouse in each chamber of the hourglass, which isn't the desired result :cry:

I still have doubts about the bonsai cats, Parko, but if it can happen to Chinese womens' feet, you could probably make cats with bonsai paws. If the bonsai feet indicate that we can indeed make bonsai cats, then it would follow that the bonsai cats indicatewe can also make bonsai Chinese people! Would they outprice chondros? We can hedge them like English pitcher plants :)

Wow, nice work on the post count, Blakos! :) Impressive stuff! :lol: ;)

:roll:

:)

CatGoalie.jpg

smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge

Bloody hell you crap on too much about yourself sdaji! Just shhh for a bit! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back