and it never stops

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
i've just looked at the add, seeing as i'm stupid, lol, what is wrong with his add, what am i missing,

cheers,
steve.........

There is a form of beardies that was bred in Germany. They are larger and stockier than normal vitticeps. As far as I am aware they have not been bred in Australia, and even if they were they wouldn't be called 'German Giants'. My guess is that this guy is just trying to sell some beardies that have been powerfed or that are larger than average size for the age.

These were also for sale on Herpshop a while back. They are not the "true" german giant but an Australian version along the same lines. Big ugly brutes with no colour and little to impress other than the fact that they are HUGE (bigger than an adult male frilly). So, yes it is serious and such a beast exists. Judy, do you still have pics in your archives somewhere about Christmas time.??

LOL, anyone get an email reply from the penny turtle guy?
He never responded for some reason. :twisted: :lol:

They are obviously unlike German giants then, the ones I saw in the UK were fabulous looking animals, as big as water dragons, certainly not ugly in the least and wonderful colours.

I just read up on them and apparently they are a result of careful breeding for size and colour and are NOT a cross between the 2, they are Vitticeps and are not inbred. They are certainly spectacular dragons in the flesh and some of the colours they have achieved have to be seen to be believed.

Judy, do you still have pics in your archives somewhere about Christmas time.??
Here you go geckodan. It was an ad that went up on the listings Jan 25th. :)
502_501.jpg

JMO, but i like the looks of them :) how old do you think the smaller ones are?? how much do you think one would go for??
I hope he's legit cos i'm wanting to get some of his saw shelled turtles..
Megz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back