and it never stops

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We get many dwarf animals of all kinds of soecies so why not giant ones also???Probably originated from a giant form from a specific area and line bred Bred to what you see here.I must say i'd love a massive bearde like one of those with nice"surprise,surprise" yellow!!!

Looking at those I would have to say they are overwieght hybrids.

That chunky one looks pure to me...he appears to have been in a good paddock. He would be flat out trying to catch a locust.

They look fine to me, most well fed captive beardeds look like that.

The one on the left looks as though he has blown himself up, maybe didn't like the camera being around.

Hey Moose, were there any pics with that ad? :lol:
If so, post away! ( unless a wide comb was called for ) :lol:
Hey my first two lol post!

hi,
to all you people who HAVEN'T seen these in the flesh, i have some news for you,
i bought 4 of these dragons when they were for sale and they do have lots of colour
and in my opinion are great, i got 3 boys and 1 girl and have kept the pair and sold
the 2 extra boys to a mate, unless you really know about these dragons i don't know
how you can say anything bad about them, and i can tell you that they do grow a lot
faster then normal ones, mine are about twice the size of my other dragons of the same
age, in the photo above the larger one is the male and yes, the females are a nicer colour,
and one final point, they can run faster then my other dragons and are so much quieter
and better to handle,
i would recomend them to anybody, and if your interested the guy i bought them from
has red phase dragons on the herp trader right now,

cheers,
steve..........

fishead said:
Hey Moose, were there any pics with that ad? :lol:
If so, post away! ( unless a wide comb was called for ) :lol:
There are always pics :wink:

_39522487_hille_afp203body.jpg

A German sporting thick white sideburns arching from his ears to his chin has been crowned World Beard and Moustache Champion in the US state of Nevada.

hi afro,
lol, no they are just normal, (cheeky bugger), and i have already got a pair of the reds as well,

cheers.
steve.........

and one other point, they were sold to me as "blonde giants" not german, and
a friend has also got a couple pair and they do really well,

cheers,
steve........

hi afro,
:oops: sorry, i guess reading my last post you could have thought i meant red giants, lol, am i forgiven.....

cheers,
steve...........

unless you really know about these dragons i don't know
how you can say anything bad about them
Are they licenced as barbata or vitties?

steve6610 said:
and one other point, they were sold to me as "blonde giants" not german, and
a friend has also got a couple pair and they do really well,

cheers,
steve........

point is Steve, hes advertised them as Blonde German Giants and they arent blonde and they arent German.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back