and it never stops

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
point is Steve, hes advertised them as Blonde German Giants and they arent blonde and they arent German.

hi peterescue,
i can under stand that they might not be german, i'm not really up on a lot of things, but just because they are called blonde german giants, does this have to mean they are blonde and from german, because i know they are giants, i'm sure everybody knows what a jungle is, all except browns, :wink: , and i even bought my first 2 jungles yesterday, but to my knowledge a "jungle " is made up of a lot of green trees, along with other things, but who has a green jungle, if you have one, i want it, the other snake called a blonde maccie to my knowledge isn't blonde either, more of a yellow colour, apart from some of the really best ones, so if you get a blonde that doesn't go "blonde" then do you have to change it's name, i'm sure there are lots of other reptiles that don't look like their name,
my point is that the animal doesn't have to look like it's name,
i don't see anywhere that this guy has said they come from germany, and if you look at the photo of them you will see that the bigger one is the male and if you don't class that as blonde, what would you class it's colour as,
i'm not having a go at anybody, but this is just my opinion as i do have these dragons and didn't see any troubles with their name,

cheers,
steve........

Yeah but they have nothing to do with Germany so why call them German? Jungles typically come from Jungle-like habitats. Do these beardies come from German-like habitats?

Is it not possible that these 'Germans' just prefer their beer in a stein as opposed to a stubby? :wink:

These y're beardeds and obviously Australian but overseas as with everything else they have a name for theses guys but they are quite Obviously Australian animals and if the ones Steve has are German Giants in true sense of the word they'f have to be imported from the giant form overseas which is illegal so the name really means nothing is what i think Steves saying.They are Aussie animals and if advertised as blonde German giants it doesn't neccessarily mean they come from Germany,it's just a name like a jag like jungle or tiger stiped coastals and spitfire womas :roll:

hi all,
thanks andrew, thats what i was meaning, what gets me is that people here act as if they have never heard about these dragons, but i know of 3 different people in my town alone that have them, where do you all live, under a rock, :p :wink: ( this is a joke )

cheers,
steve.........

Gee Steve, you know 3 people in your town who know about these. YOU KNOW 3 people in YOUR TOWN who KNOW about these. Of course you do , they are people you know so you've talked about them. Knock knock, anyone in there.
Where do you live, FNQ or something(oh, another joke)
"They are Aussie animals and if advertised as blonde German giants it doesn't neccessarily mean they come from Germany,it's just a name like a jag like jungle or tiger stiped coastals and spitfire womas "
Disagree, where does it denote American Jungle, Dutch coastal, Greeenland spitfire woma etc.
He is trying to associate the genetic strain in Germany with his animals.
German style perhaps, but not German.

until i see a picture of one of these so called "aussie" giants they're just an ordinary beardie to me, i have seen pics of those german giants and they are huge. If these are that big i want to see some photo proof maby with it next to a metre ruler or something, if they are truly that big, well....i want one.......or two.
so lets see a pic of one of the adults.

Gee Steve, you know 3 people in your town who know about these. YOU KNOW 3 people in YOUR TOWN who KNOW about these. Of course you do , they are people you know so you've talked about them. Knock knock, anyone in there.

but i know of 3 different people in my town alone that have them,
Think you may want to re read Steves post and i can see why you'd be envious of someone living in tropical Nth Qld :lol:

SO Steve, Are you getting free beardeds off him or something ;)

you know 3 people in your town who know about these. YOU KNOW 3 people in YOUR TOWN who KNOW about these. Of course you do , they are people you know so you've talked about them.

hello, can't you read either, i know 3 other people THAT OWN THEM, and i only found out after getting my own,

i'm sorry if you can't live up here, but i guess thats a plus for us,

i want to see some photo proof maby with it next to a metre ruler or something, if they are truly that big, well....i want one.......or two.
so lets see a pic of one of the adults.

if you read this post from the start, YOU will see the photo's of the parents to the ones i bought, mine are only 6 months old and are double the size of my normal red and orange phase ones, without stressing them out at night, they would be close to 30cms long, give or take a few cms,

Quote:

where do you all live, under a rock

Only in the cooler months Steve

well that explains it all, it's winter now, :wink:

, Are you getting free beardeds off him or something

i wish, i don't even know the guy selling them, just thought i'd tell people what i think and know about them, does that make me the idiot or the people who are talking about something they have never seen or heard about,

feel free to have as many goes at me you want, i've got broard shoulders, :D

hi afro,
i know you weren't, thats why you got the wink,
and i wasn't having a go at anybody else either, well maybe one, but thats only because he can't read and wants to live in nth qld.......

cheers,
steve........

thats great afro, glad i could help, but i hope you didn't have any troubles getting up

cheers,
steve......
ps. i'm catching you up now, only 7703 to go, lol,

30cm at 6 months don't seem massive to me.. mine are only 5 months and are about 27-8 cms. and the bloke who i got em off were MUCH bigger than mine..

Ohwell maybe I have some German Giants lol

Still only three Steve. In the rest of the country that doesnt make a crowd . I obviously hit a nerve and you dont know 3 people in your town. Get out a bit, someone might talk to you if only the police. If I wanted to live in FNQ again, NB. again, I would(but my wife wont let me)
Anyway, have fun with your largish vitts from Australia.

I have a mate that has large vitties, Only 260mm at 6mths, If it had a tail we'd measure that as well but the bigger one ate it.

Still only three Steve. In the rest of the country that doesnt make a crowd . I obviously hit a nerve and you dont know 3 people in your town. Get out a bit, someone might talk to you if only the police. If I wanted to live in FNQ again, NB. again, I would(but my wife wont let me)
Anyway, have fun with your largish vitts from Australia.
Pete why are you bagging the guy out,fair enough be sceptical of the animal but what's your groap with steve??????I reckon it'd be nice to see an apology from you Peter if or once you are proven wrong,if it were me i'd be asking for one!

I think you'll find you're way in the wrong here Peter and half of Mackay people who have beardeds probably have these and Steve and I Personally know the breeder...end of discussion!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back