and it never stops

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not wrong Browns, cant see how I can be, Which bit am i wrong about.
Not german, not blonde. Who cant read now. Cant be clearer than that can it. As to your explanation of the nomeclature I found it lacking.
Bagging? its only cause there are no smilies. I thought the last post was in a lighter vein. Obviously it didnt go down well. You personally know the breeder, then tell him to stop misrepresenting. I have no gripe with him and apart from that aspect which I have pointed out have made no comments against him.
will that do you,
end of discussion!!!

Oh, I forgot, if I was bagging Steve its because I hate him :wink:

LOL What a interesting discussion. I am going to feed my German blue cattledog and give some seeds to my German cokatoo.
After that I go to herp meating to German Mackarthur herp society and meet some nice APS members not so German but They are biger than the other people there.. What a mess.
:wink:

Calm down people, nothing to stress your selve about here.

No stress man,and i can see you know what my point is Slateyand you have enough problems with reading and writing than peterescue does :lol:

hi peterescue,
i just want to make something clear before i step back,
at no stage did i say these were from germany, the breeder that myself and browns was talking about knowing, isn't the person that has the add we are talking about, i'll say that again just in case you missed it, we don't know the person selling these dragons that you are talking about, what we said was we know somebody locally that has been breeding these dragons, and i myself own a pair that came from s.a. one more point, i bought these as BLONDE GIANTS, not german blonde giants, you and other people here doubted that there was any such dragon here, before you started attacking me personally all i wanted to do was to say that i had some and they were larger then the normal sized dragons, and i'll ask again, if they aren't blondes, what colour are they, as you can see the males is pail and the female is a light golden yellow, now before you answer that with some smart comment, what colour are BLONDE MACCIES, unless you really don't know anything, when the become adults they have a YELLOW colour, not blonde, i don't see anybody telling bigguy that he doesn't have blondes but he has yellow maccies, ( not having a go at you bigguy, you are the only breeder i can remember on here that breeds the maccies ), again i'll ask, WHAT colour do you think they are,
in closing, you don't know me, so keep your smart comments about who i know to yourself, and when you want to have a go at me in other posts, try making up some comments all of your own instead of using mine,

now all that said, i'm always open to other peoples views, and i'll agree to disagree with you peterescue, no hard feelings on this end, thats what is good about aussie land, we can all have our say,
and now you can take me off your list of people you haven't had a go at,

cheers,
steve..........

Oh, I forgot, if I was bagging Steve its because I hate him

now i really feel part of aps, with out peterescue hating you your not really at home, :D see the smiley, :wink:

cheers,
steve.........

Ok, Im getting the hang of this now, I obviously know nothing Steve, Now is this right?, Yellow phase is blond phase and German is local. You argued about lizards that came from someone else completely different and the ones in the photo arent the ones from the add then you wonder why Im confused.
I would like to ask if I at least got the title of the thread right. I think I may have been spot on.

oops, forgot this :) :D :lol:

Hi Peter
Reptile City is going great!
Ill put up some pics if you like?
Weve sold over 400 reptiles in almost 2 years.
Were going to try and breed 17 species this year, "fingers crossed"
Im having a ball.
All the best,
Jason

hi,
just thought i'd add this photo of my unknowed coloured, unsized dragons from nowhere
the 2 biggest are what i call blonde giants, the smaller one is a red phase, they are all about the same age, and this photo was taken 3 months ago if you missed that, when they were 3 months old,

the one with her foot missing is the girl, she lost it as a baby,

cheers,
steve........

RE: scary blitzkrieg

Is that flathead in the background a Prussian Black?

i'm not sure, it could be a german sandy, or maybe a blonde dusky,
roflmao,

cheers,
steve........

Scary beardies attack!

where can i get them from, i want a few to send to peterescue just to say sorry , :lol:

cheers,
steve........

It is in a disney movie called "Holes". They have these large beardies and they put special effect fangs on them. One bite and you die in the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back