and it never stops

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote geckodan=[These were also for sale on Herpshop a while back. They are not the "true" german giant but an Australian version along the same lines. Big ugly brutes with no colour and little to impress other than the fact that they are HUGE (bigger than an adult male frilly). So, yes it is serious and such a beast exists. Judy, do you still have pics in your archives somewhere about Christmas time.??]

There you go from the start and now pics to show it happened!!! Obviously there's some better coloured ones around just like regular bearded colour phases.It's there in black and white and still you argue the point why not just believe that these actually do exist and are being sold as blonde giants not German Blondes and who cares about "German"any type of Aussie reptile,it doesn't happen ,where do you think they originated from Bulgaria? :roll: :wink: :)

There ya go again browns,go watch saving private ryan so ya can get it all out,then do a few skull murpheys on the wall. :lol:

Yeah sorry guys not meaning to be arguementive but it's bloody hard not to be with something like this.I'm happy to agree to disagree and know what the go is anyway.

Olddude i have been going off a bit in the last few days i know...i just lost my best female jungle to a septic cloacal infection from what i gather so far and am waiting for autopsy results...please don't ask heaps of questions as i'm not up to it at the moment :( :( :cry:

There'so much to ask about naming animals like this such as blonde macs which just because someone named them at first from one area doesn't mean that's the only place they're found and same goes for Proserpine carpets as the ones that are in the HOBBY known as Proserpines which is again just a name isn't what i call a Proserpine.What "I" call a Proserpine looks like a jungle and very jag like which is just 2 different people putting a name to a locality specific carpet which not only occurs in Nth Qld.There's so much variation it's unreal and to call something a Proserpine carpet that would mean that all carpets found around Proserpine are much the same and they're not,some look like Brisbane carpets,some jungle intergadish with yellow and so on,whereas what i see is completely different and is just my own terminology. Some people think they know everything and are either old and stuck in their ways or just not willing to accept there's something different out there and much more to be discovered... ah well you get that.

Dont worry browns i know sqat about bearded dragons as they was so absolutely abundant when i was growing up near cabramatta i never bothered keeping them and definetly had no fritz ones.Mate thats terrible news about your jungle it does deppres you for a while when you lose something youve looked after for a long time. :(

Browns, At no time have I argued the the animals dont exist, where did you get that from, cant you read either. I dispute the right to advertise animals as German as it appeared in the add.
The pics have no scale anyway so they mean little.
Sorry to hear about your jungle, It sucks I know.

i would still love to see a picture of one, preferably an adult sitting next to a long ruler. Not because i dont believe you, its just cause i love beardues and would love to see one. So if anyone could get some pics it would be great

What GIANTS they're tiny :lol: Must have some french blood or a hispanic intergrade in there somewhere :wink:

i agree with browns those others dont look any bigger then myn at home

BROWNS said:
No stress man,and i can see you know what my point is Slateyand you have enough problems with reading and writing than peterescue does :lol:

LOL I have problem with any reading or writing mate.
But bigest problem is usually to read Instars long scintific/psychologicaly motivated posts. (sorry inny)

But bigest problem is usually to read Instars long scintific/psychologicaly motivated posts. (sorry inny)

:? HUH ??????

I seem to be experiencing some cognititive difficulty in interprating and processing your choice of expression and syntax! :lol:

Translation to Slatey inglich~

"What the devil are you talking about man?" :lol:

Well I emailed this guy back on the 14/6, and finally got a reply tonight which wasn't much. All he wrote back was, "sorry i have no pics of these animals yet." :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back