Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a sweet heart.

Our hopes are high at the moment. We will do what we can, hope for the best and then just go from there. And just hope that we won't have to make that tough discission. I'll keep you updated as to his progress.

Thanks again buddy.

Hey Nic, thats shattering. As others have said, you just can't seem to trust anybody to be honest anymore.

Your husband will come round, He's just like most blokes I know: Tougher than a drovers dog on steriods, but absolute p.ussies when it comes to kids and animals.

I hope it works out for you....

I feel for you. That is sad to hear such a thing happening.
I bought a BHP a few years ago but a few months later a scab appeared close to the vital organs. The scab came off leaving an opened wound leaving the inside of the snake visible. I had to have the snake put to sleep. I was rather upset also.

That's disgusting.

Almost makes me want to set up a "black list" so that people could find out who's dodgy and who's trustworthy before they buy from them. Unfortunately I could see that being used maliciously though and I don't know how it could be policed.

Hope it all turns out okay, Grumpy.

Thats terrible. :cry: For you, hubby, and the BHP.

I have had a very similar experience with buying a horse, so I can understand why you don't want to send him back there because you don't know what will happen to him and if he will be okay. It sucks doesn't it. :cry:

Hoping for the best. Big hugs to you, hubby and your BHP.

Sorry to hear that, hope all works out for the little guy. Some people have no morals. It may help us all to be a little more careful in future.

Sometimes it is not possible to buy or sell a snake locally.
As we live in Central QLD some times this is DEFINATELY NOT possible.
As yet we have been very lucky - with buying and selling.
When selling I always send up to date photos to show size colouring etc - and so far this has worked - and hopefully will work again this season.
Hope this little guy is all right and your hubby agrees to get more eventually.

Paula

Thank you all so very much. Every time I come back on, I read more of your comments and you have helped to make my hubby and myself feel a whole lot better. (well, you know what I mean)

Our little guy is taking his injections really well, and fingers crossed they work.

And huge big hugs back to you all from me, hubby and our little guy.

We like cuddles too.. and so does our boy... he really does!!

I will keep you up to date buddy. Cross your fingers for me honey.

Cheers,
Nic.

I have closed this thread. The author and seller should be discussing this privately and not on a public forum. There are always two sides to every story. Threads like this always disintegrate into personal attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back