Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulionz

every 1 ive ment is like 10 yrs older im 13 i turn 14 dec 11 so people my age what do u guys no and what reptiles u got

see description

Age/Gender: 14
Male.gif

Photos: 2

cool im neally 14 i will show u some of my reptiles hey do u breed them yourself

No offence intended but no kids should post in this thread - for all we know the creator of this thread could be pedophile :shock:

im 16, can i still be little?
i like candy and stuff! i think that qualifies me to be a kiddo.

I havn't met you so it doesn't matter what you say i don't really believe you. You may well be a child but the internet is definantely not a 'safe' place for kids and there are lots of sick people who take advantage of the fact they can have hidden identities. If i had it my way the age display of this site would be removed for this reason. So once again, sorry if you are really a kid but these kinds of threads should not be started on a public forum.

Hi, I have 1 Eastern Beardie, 3 Southern Brown Tree Frogs, 3 Marbled geckos and soon a Spotted.
Other animals I have are, 1 schnauzer, 1 French Briard, and 3 horses.:D:D

Jess:)

I havn't met you so it doesn't matter what you say i don't really believe you. You may well be a child but the internet is definantely not a 'safe' place for kids and there are lots of sick people who take advantage of the fact they can have hidden identities. If i had it my way the age display of this site would be removed for this reason. So once again, sorry if you are really a kid but these kinds of threads should not be started on a public forum.
dude i no theres sick people and all but im over talking to older people they think they no everything will most of them
all will i no i could say im 13 wich i am but u dont no me so to u u could think im a 60 yr old lol

hey
im 2 days older than you :D - 9th december turning 14
ive got beardies, leaf tailed gecko and sandswimmers

hey i got well for starters ive got the reptiles
i got birds fish frogs dogs cats horses sheep and cows o and a goat but hes a pain in the ***

o man its the only thing that sucks bday in dec ur always the yougest hey

yer

its the only thing that sucks about ur bday in dec ur the youngest mostly

Why is it bad saying your age? its not like your saying where you live... he can't do anything by telling you his age..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back