Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and some are sick and staying at home today :D

oh n my grades at luna park for maths lol.. i cant go on the rides so i get to stay home :|

BAHAHAHAHA, as if your sick! i reckon your just tired from the late night we had on wednesday :D

but then again i may be wronge :shock:

Lol mate, am exactly double your age and share the same B'day.... Guess all great people were borne on that date........ Good on u for starting this thread...... cheers G/B......

I enjoyed reading all of your mini introductions about yourselves and your animals guys.

I was 10 when ijoined APS and well i'm 12 now and i keep 2 Bredli Pythons, 2 Beardies, 1 Adult Childrens as pets and i also have 6 Spotted Pythons eggs cooking in the incubator.

Nikki :D

Last edited:
Perhaps APS should make a "Junior Members Section" that has age restricions to say the age 16 - Then the younger members can post as they do and I'm sure that it'd reduce the amount of "flaming" from the older members on this website.

Just an idea.

It's suprising to see twelve year olds with fourteen pet snakes, haha.
Little tikes grow up too soon these days.

hey im 15 i got a group on this website if anyone would like to join send me a pm.
we have got 118 members would love to try get 200
i also have 1 coastal would love to breed in the future
and an advertiser since my dad was a senour art director in advertising.
seb

No offence intended but no kids should post in this thread - for all we know the creator of this thread could be pedophile :shock:

I havn't met you so it doesn't matter what you say i don't really believe you. You may well be a child but the internet is definantely not a 'safe' place for kids and there are lots of sick people who take advantage of the fact they can have hidden identities. If i had it my way the age display of this site would be removed for this reason. So once again, sorry if you are really a kid but these kinds of threads should not be started on a public forum.

HAHAHAHAHA no hes not a pedo!!!
Ive met him, he got a few beardies off of me.
Hes a very nice young boy whos VERY enthusiastic about herps, keen to learn and is starting to get a very nice collection happening. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back