Anyone Into Metal?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey sorry if this is advertising butt

Anyone in brisbane not doing anything friday night should come to Rosies on Edward Street
Doors open at 8
Neath, Bane Of Isildur, Bane Of Bedlam, Indeath and my band hypoxia are playing.

Soooo i you wanna see a young passionate herper play tech death on a six string bass and head bang for about 30-40 mins straight come to Rosies :D

i'm so going. love both neath and bane of isildur. mates with a few of the boys in those bands. should be a good night.

I love Metal and I play Guitar.

Black Label Society
Iron Maiden
Anthrax
Slayer
Lamb Of God
Exodus
D.R.I
etc etc etc

You can sit here all day and put many many bands into different genres of Metal but im using the term loosely to encompass any of the heavier bands that I like.

Behemoth
Nile
and my favourite, Meshuggah

they're heavier but great,
my boyfriend is an amazing drummer so he always introduces me to incredible music.
in fact, one of his drummer idols, Derek Roddy, is also an insane lover of snakes, i think he has a collection of about 30 venomous and non-venomous snakes.
he has a youtube channel and you can look up stuff about all his pets :) i found it really interesting!

also, austrian death machine:

[video=youtube;tPIO86jTrQQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPIO86jTrQQ[/video]

nergal nice :D

I play tomorrow :)
I'm as excited as a pedo at a preschool :D
Rosies 235 Edward Street brissy metal heads come :D

Yeah he came and chilled near me and few friends before going over and signing stuff in the corner. AM so stoked lol. Good luck with ya gig

in fact, one of his drummer idols, Derek Roddy, is also an insane lover of snakes, i think he has a collection of about 30 venomous and non-venomous snakes.
he has a youtube channel and you can look up stuff about all his pets :) i found it really interesting!

I believe Derek occasionally comes on here, and other reptile forums.

nergal nice :D

I play tomorrow :)
I'm as excited as a pedo at a preschool :D
Rosies 235 Edward Street brissy metal heads come :D

yeah man ill prob make an appearance depending on what tie i finish at the gym gettin ready and ****, and whats the times everyone on?

I've absolutely fallen in love with these guys!

[video=youtube;oMHvveTdhEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMHvveTdhEQ[/video]

In the last 3 days I've bought 3 albums from these guys: Mechanical Spin Phenomena, The Audio Injected Soul and this album which features this song: Son of The System. Massive thumbs up from me!

I havent listened to these guys in ages
some really off beat stuff
love the compound time signatures and sycopation
Do you like meshugah?

Yes I saw Meshuggah last time they were in Melbourne at the Palace Theatre in Melb. That was an awesome concert! :D

Mnemic reminds me a little of Fear Factory in some regards. It can be melodic and then hit you with all the fury of Meshuggah :)

haha was listening to Fear Factory the other day (Obsolete) for a bit of a reminisce. Should have put on Demanufacture.

Unfortunately I missed Meshuggah when they were here, was at the Faith No More gig which was on the same night, which was bloody UNREAL! Waited 13 years to see them again! I was so excited I think a little bit of wee came out. Missed seeing Meshuggah at Soundwave too unfortunately. Got to see most of Anthrax though. And Faith No More of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back