Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen eastern blueys, stumpies, eastern beardies, jacky dragons and some dead tigers on the road.

ive seen jacky dragons, a diamond python, a marsh snake, lots of small eyed, a tree snake, garden skinks, copper tailed skinks, yellow faced whip snakes, land mullet juviniles and adults, lace monitors and long necked turtles

The other day i saw a long necked turtle, red belly, bluey and two Water Dragons all squashed on the same stretch of road. The Water Dragons were both big males and were right next to each other. I reckon they must have been combatting before they met their doom.

The closest thing i've come across to any herp fauna this year was a black head I found this morning. Clearasil wipes are doing the job though :oops:

Went to Goolwa SA on the weekend and came across 2 beardies, one smaller and one adult, here are the pics I took of the adult ones.

Attachments

• dragon1.jpg
    dragon1.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 27
  • dragon2.jpg
    dragon2.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 27
5ft jungle just chillin on a branch at uni, good to see coz they keep the pidgeon population down on campus

Saw a heap of RBBS on the murray last week and a few geckos and skinks. Down in Melb have only seen jackies and a little whip snake. Not even a Bluey yet.

I saw a large python ( sorry not quite familiar with my snakes yet) In Mt Cootha botanical gardensin brissie a couple of weeks ago, it fell out of a tree minutes after my son was playing there. Theres been lots of bearded dragons there to.
Nikki

we have had two rbbs in our back yards in the middle of dapto
and seen two at skool

Lots of Sleepy Lizards around here, Sand Goannas and Beardies. Too many dead sleepies and beardies on the roads, I'm sure people run over them on purpose too. Cheers Cheryl

Carpet pythons, few skinks and Gecko species, Monitors, tree snakes, marine turtles, plenty of reptiles been out over the last few months.

A blue tongue walked through our front doors the other day but other than that i haven't seen many reptiles yet, actually not much wildlife at all, except deer. I'm at Bundeena.

Been getting lots of call outs for Tigers and Copperheads. Did a Tiger removale yesterday and the yard (Aussie Bush Garden) was full of big Blue Tongues and the smaller garden skinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back